60 members have voted

1. 1. How many KotORs is too many?

• any, kotor sucks
    • 1, Obsidian shouldnt even be making this
    • 2 is enough
    • 3, then they should end the series
    • 4, keep'em comin!
    • 5+, there is never too much of KotOR!

I think things should be keept to a trilogy at most... But I wouldn't mind if they released first a KOTOR 3, then released a "KOTOR 4" about the events before KOTOR 1, letting us play through the game as Revan again, with people like Malak, Saul and others at our side - if they applied some alternative endings to it plus the ability to turn people to good and evil, it'd be a game worth to play, not just an old story, so to speak :).

Despite the fact that many people who've played KOTOR has a negative view on it, I'm still very optimistic about the Februari release and can't wait to get my paws on the game :D

I don't think there is "too many" as long as they keep the games new and fresh. There are some franchises that are rehashed like crazy*cou*Street Fighter 2*gh* *couh*Madden*gh* but I don't want KotOR to be one of those.

Guest Fallen Jedi

After they have done 3 Kotor's I think they should make KotOr-like games which take place after the events of Return of the Jedi. So it would be like.. Knights of the New Republic

I don't think there is "too many" as long as they keep the games new and fresh.  There are some franchises that are rehashed like crazy*cou*Street Fighter 2*gh* *couh*Madden*gh* but I don't want KotOR to be one of those.

Maddens a sports game, and no matter what you try to do a football game couldn't turn out to a football rpg. So that's almost like an expansion pack or something, better graphics, new moves, fixed roster with every year. So that's different, Street Fighter 2, never played it but aren't there like ten of those?

And I'd like to see an RPG in the 'New' Republic, or some other time during the Star Wars galaxy, but only if it's good. Prehaps they can take a book or comic and make it into a game. That'd be nice.

Evolutionary Development

I too would like to see a 'KotOR like' game around the time of the new republic.

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

They should make it a series. Basically you have one huge story arc spanned across 2 or 3 games. Then you make another set of games with whole new characters and different sotry to keep things different... Sort of liek Final Fantasy or Fire Emblem series where you have the same basic idea each time but with KotOR you'd have a couple of games with a linked story. Does that make sense? I dunno.

Why not make it start in Vong-occupied Coruscant and have the character play a Jedi Knight of the Coruscant resistance against the Vong Occupation (KotCRAtVO)?

I voted for a trilogy anyway, because I am sure that if made into a trilogy Luca$ shall definitely make 3 more games pre-dating the events of KotOR. Like how Revan's father was born and young Revan grew up etc... <_<

I picked 3 to keep with the whole "Trilogy" aspect of the movies and whatnot.

But that's not to say I don't want them to stop making SW based games like this series. I just think that if/when KOTOR 3 is made, that should wrap up the series.

After that, I'd want them to move the timeline along to sometime later on (possibly 5000 years AFTER Return of the Jedi) and have a new saga begin then.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

With the news of Neverwinter Nights 2, i would prefer if Obsidian developed their own IP instead of their being a KOTOR 3

(I would not like any other developer except Bioware or Obsidian to Develop KOTOR 3 if there is one)

Darth Ravok: You should NEVER waste ammunition. Hanging is instantanious (Spelling), save the bullets/energy for something else :)

They should finish the current story arc in however many games it takes. I'm guessing either three or five games. Then they should do a knights of the new republic. That could be really cool running into characters from the established post ROTJ EU. Either that or they could do a KOTOR-like game during the Jedi purge after Episode 3 and before Episode 4. That would be cool as well.

Rebuild the Jedi order? Why not trying to help the Sith gather forces and train to wait for a massive attack some time in the next hundred or so years. So what you teach could, in a way, be passed down as a sort of historical figure in your own game.

Evolutionary Development

I voted 5 or more, why Casue the Xbox and PC need there own "Final Fantasy" type game.

That keep going and going and going and going, then run out of idea's after the 3 rd relase and start making off the wall crap (which people will buy anyway casue the KOTOR name) I.e Final Fantasy crap games.

Opps sorry ranting and raving about a bad game here :lol:

As long as the story's are good and true to the SW universe it should keeep going. :)

Ever fatih and TripleRRR nice Light and Dark side game idea's