KOTOR MMO new trailer

ramza

This is done fairly successfully in LotR Online.

There's one... But what about all the others? ;)

Anyways, the trailer looked cool, but so did Wrath of the Litch King’s - and I know that I do not need to re-state my opinions about WoW.

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

Hey guys, can we start a couple more threads where people complain about MMO's? It's really a fantastic read, it never gets tiresome to hear the same people complain about the same genre ad nausea um.

That's a pretty silly post to make considering that before it I recall only one person complaining about it being an MMO (Visceris, as usual) and everybody else going "wow" and "it's tyte". ;)

Edit: Oh, I see, ramza complimented the game while complaining it was an MMO as he'd prefer singleplayer. Well then, that's 1 person and 1 troll - certainly enough to validate your moan!

HA! Look who's talking!

"Ooo, squirrels, Boo! I know I saw them! Quick, throw nuts!" -Minsc

"I am a well-known racist in the Realms! Elves? Dwarves? Ha! Kill'em all! Humans rule! -Me

Volourn will never grow up, he's like the Black Peter Pan, here to tell you that it might be great to always be a child, but everybody around is gonna hate it. :p

Sith jaws are pretty gross TBH. How does anyone become a Sith when having your jaw fall off is one of the known side-effects? That's pretty hard core.

You want to know why Sith guys are so pissy? Other parts of them have fallen off as well.

Edit: Very, very nice video. Will Bounty Hunters actually be able to fly though?

Edited by Maria Caliban

"When is this out. I can't wait to play it so I can talk at length about how bad it is." - Gorgon.

Sith jaws are pretty gross TBH. How does anyone become a Sith when having your jaw fall off is one of the known side-effects? That's pretty hard core.

You want to know why Sith guys are so pissy? Other parts of them have fallen off as well.

Edit: Very, very nice video. Will Bounty Hunters actually be able to fly though?

Yes, that would certainly cause some discontent among the male sith. What falls off for the women? Wait...forget I asked.

Pretty sure they will have working jet packs. There's a description of the bounty hunter class on the TOR site.

"Moral indignation is a standard strategy for endowing the idiot with dignity." Marshall McLuhan

Pretty sure they will have working jet packs. There's a description of the bounty hunter class on the TOR site.

Z-axis in a BioWare game. That should be fun.

"When is this out. I can't wait to play it so I can talk at length about how bad it is." - Gorgon.

Z-axis in a BioWare game. That should be fun.

Well, they do have flying mounts in a few games. I'm guessing combat will be out though, but I'll be happy to be wrong.

• 2 months later...

I have to wonder why they didn't simply make a third KotOR, since it looks really single-player oriented.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

after seeing the gamescom 09 gameplay video i must say i am quite excited for this game. I like the dialog system and the fluidity of the combat. The idea that you can actually go through a mission in different ways depending on your choices in an MMO is quite impressive. Now if they keep up that quality of performance when it actually comes out i most likely will buy it.

Sure the graphic's aren't cutting edge, but really who cares? I have been playing video games for more then 20 years, if the characters are not jagged and clipping everywhere I cannot really consider it ugly. Here is hoping that the game continues to look good.