What you did today

Gorth

Haha, you humble me :) I mean, if I were Walsh, or slug, or Archie (where the hell is he anyway? pulled a Xard?) this would be my sig. But you still are a lot ahead of me in many respects, believe me.

Citizen of a country with a racist, hypocritical majority

says the engaged guy whose fiance is cool with him being with other chicks - to the guy who's been single for ages and only just got a girlfriend recently :)

and Archies busy with University/College - haven't spoken to that crazy bugger in ages

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

Got my check today from work.

Watched UFC.

Worked out.

Finished The Sopranos.

Tomorrow is doughnut Sunday.

Good times. For what's next you guys are going to need to go to my profile and look under my interests, unfortunately, no snapple this time. It's just too precious of a commodity so I must ration it.

As for The Sopranos overall it was an enjoyable series. Definitely dragged in a few places and watching 86 hours of it in 2 weeks is literally a full time job. I also wasn't angry with the ending, I actually kind of liked it that way. I'd have to give it 3 and a half gnarled, malformed slug tentacles out of 4.1.

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

For what's next you guys are going to need to go to my profile and look under my interests
what has been seen... :o:sorcerer: Edited by samm

Citizen of a country with a racist, hypocritical majority

Just got home from St Louis. I went up there to buy an old Coke machine (made in the 1960's) and an old Frogger machine. Neither work...yet. Morgan (the lady I've been seeing) came with. It was our first weekend trip together and the longest consecutive time we've spent together. It went ok, I think she had fun. But to tell the truth I think living alone for so long has ruined me for relationships. She was starting to get on my nerves a little. Anywho, when I got home all of my booze was gone. Either the dogs had a party or the 19 year old kid (a friends son) who baby sits the dogs did. I tend to think it was the latter since I found a tube of lipstick in the trash that I just know dosen't belong to me. I hope he got lucky and I hope it didn't take that entire bottle of Knob Creek to do it. :lol:

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

I went up there to buy an old Coke machine (made in the 1960's)

What model did you get? I used to know someone who had a couple old coke machines that he'd fixed up and kept around his place. Unfortunately I can only vaguely remember what the machine he kept out looked like. I'm pretty sure it wasn't a round corner model and it had the little window opening along the left side of the front panel. A quick google search brings up a cavalier that looks very similar to what I remember, but I can't be sure.

4 years before she becomes trouble. Then another ten before you'll sleep easy. :)

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Sorry. I just ruined the moment, there. I'm a bastard, and apologise. :)

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Got my final college exam tomorrow afternoon so I've spent all day attempting to get in some revision of sorts for it, managed a few bullet points and a single practice question so far. I really need to go and hunt down the back of the sofa for my motivation before it's too late.

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

Got my final college exam tomorrow afternoon so I've spent all day attempting to get in some revision of sorts for it, managed a few bullet points and a single practice question so far. I really need to go and hunt down the back of the sofa for my motivation before it's too late.

Don't despair. Last minute revision works. Only smug bastards will tell you otherwise.

-Elwood Blues

Don't despair. Last minute revision works. Only smug bastards will tell you otherwise.

I hope so, if it doesn't and I fail this exam I'm hunting you down and beating you though. Just so you know.

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

Had a good weekend. My daughters 9th birthday kicked off with a party attended by a bunch of her school friends followed up with a sleepover. Its just the cutest thing ever.

Haha, you're an old bastard, aren't you?!

I went to my nieces kingergarten 'graduation' recently. It was cool. I mean, if my niece hadn't been in it I would have been pretty bored, but it was still cool.

I hope so, if it doesn't and I fail this exam I'm hunting you down and beating you though. Just so you know.

Spoken like a gentleman, sir.

-Elwood Blues

It's worked for all of my exams so far! Well, all except for the one that it didn't, but that doesn't count. Last minute revision has been my preferred method of study for years and while it hasn't totally screwed me over yet, it's probably cost me a few marks had I not been a lazy jerk and actually studied properly.

"I've got two weeks before my exams. Plenty of time to study! I'll get some in each night before I go to bed."

*two weeks later*

"Crap! I haven't studied at all! Where the hell are my notes and why didn't I bring a calculator to my freaking math exam?!"

*runs off to buys his 5th cheapie calculator from the uni bookstore*

I've developed the taste... I mean I've always bit my finger nails but now...I don't know what monster I've become. :'(

Walsingham, it needs to be you. Before I start mindlessly stumbling into the street, mauling people until I get to their tender, delicious amygdala; such a subtle salt profile but all the while delicately sweet.

[unintelligible yelling]

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

Still waiting for summer to arrive. Apparently it's on vacation.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

My worst exam ever I turned up an hour late for a 90 minute exam. My alarm clock had quite categorically failed to go off until the minute the exam started (corroborating witnesses).

When I arrived I was asked "Are you ok? Can I get you anything?" By the invigilator and to my great satisfaction I had the presence of mind to smile beatifically and say "A plain black coffee, please."

I received 20% which I believe they give you for attempting the questions. Im fairly certain I answered some of th elater questions by simply saying what I would have done had Fate not intended otherwise.

Thinking back, I'm substantially happier for having spent my early university career getting drunk, chasing women, and getting into fights than I could possibly have been with a slightly higher mark. *laughs* Actually, just talking about it has cheered me right up!

-Elwood Blues

It's worked for all of my exams so far! Well, all except for the one that it didn't, but that doesn't count. Last minute revision has been my preferred method of study for years and while it hasn't totally screwed me over yet, it's probably cost me a few marks had I not been a lazy jerk and actually studied properly.

"I've got two weeks before my exams. Plenty of time to study! I'll get some in each night before I go to bed."

*two weeks later*

"Crap! I haven't studied at all! Where the hell are my notes and why didn't I bring a calculator to my freaking math exam?!"

*runs off to buys his 5th cheapie calculator from the uni bookstore*

Haha, pretty sure you've just summed up my thought process for the entirety of these exams. Every single one starts with me having great intentions to study properly and do loads of past papers beforehand to get into the exam frame of mind; and every one ends with me reading through the 30 pages of notes I grabbed before leaving on the bus in a futile attempt to learn something.

I am slightly more prepared for this exam than the last couple though. I mean, I've actually got a pen this time.

My worst exam ever I turned up an hour late for a 90 minute exam. My alarm clock had quite categorically failed to go off until the minute the exam started (corroborating witnesses).

When I arrived I was asked "Are you ok? Can I get you anything?" By the invigilator and to my great satisfaction I had the presence of mind to smile beatifically and say "A plain black coffee, please."

I received 20% which I believe they give you for attempting the questions. Im fairly certain I answered some of th elater questions by simply saying what I would have done had Fate not intended otherwise.

Thinking back, I'm substantially happier for having spent my early university career getting drunk, chasing women, and getting into fights than I could possibly have been with a slightly higher mark. *laughs* Actually, just talking about it has cheered me right up!

I find it impossible to find a decent alarm clock these days. They all break or start losing minutes, the one on my crappy old cell though, that works flawlessly.

Na na  na na  na na  ...

greg358 from Darksouls 3 PVP is a CHEATER.

That is all.