NHL

I have a habit of not believing drug dealers. The Caps including Ovechkin have supposedly passed all drug testing so this is just a trouble maker causing trouble. He got caught, and now is pointing fingers at other. It doesn't even matter if he is telling the truth as likely has no proof.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

I'm not really sure where steroids would help a player like Ovechkin, to be honest. That's always been the rub in Basketball and hockey, the benefits of 'roids are fairly negligible in a sport where strength conditioning is only one aspect of training.

"roid-rage like celebrations"

Huh? You need to be inflicted by roid rage to celebrate and have fun? You should watch old time highlights of celebrations. They can put Big O's to shame.

"That's always been the rub in Basketball and hockey, the benefits of 'roids are fairly negligible in a sport where strength conditioning is only one aspect of training."

Well.. in baseball, strength is far from the most important thing. Hand-eye coordination, and timing is. You can't hit the ball far if you can't hit it. Strength in hockey is very useful. For bodychecking (giving and recieving), digging in corners, etc. Do not understimate.

That said, as always, steroids - like 99% of illegal drugs - should be legalized, anyways.

Edited by Volourn

I guess we all went two-for-two in the last round. And I also bet NOONE got the amount of games right. I am too lazy to check though.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Now 10-4. This next series is gonna be tough. Pens are a much different team, and Crosby/Malkin seem to be on a mission. But, Detroit is Detroit and that means they are damn good. Wings have their share of injuries. There's also the Hossa factor. The guy screwed himself by going to Wings. If Detroit wins, he gets no credit because they did it last year versus him. If Pens win, then he'll probably be relabeled a 'playoff choker' and someone lameo will probably call him a curse for losing back to back finals with the two teams who played in both. L0L

So, for Hossa's sake... I predict DET in 7.

But, Pens can win. *shrug*

The two best teams are playing as it should be.

GL to both!

I don't know if the 'playoff choker' applies to Hossa anymore, Volo. He has 12 points in 16 games. But then again, Dan Cleary has 14.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

"I don't know if the 'playoff choker' applies to Hossa anymore, Volo. He has 12 points in 16 games."

I guarantee if Detroit loses these Finals with him that label or something eqivelant will be thrown his way. I won't agree with the assessment but no doubt the bashers will be there with the name calling. In fact, on certain boards, it's already started...

Great start for the Red Wings tonite. And I just LOVE when Zetterberg goes head to head against Crosby! The commentators were like "Yeah, Crosby had an off night, Malkin was much better." NO ****, Malkin isn't paired up against Franz

Weird game tonight. I actually thought the Penguins played better than the Wings for long periods of the game. But it's like.. the puck refuses to go in for them. For some reason, the Red Wings have been able to score from the oddest of angles, from weird bounces off the walls, from everything and their cat. Pittsburgh seems to need perfect opportunities to be able to score.

If this keeps up, the Penguins have a great chance of winning this series. It feels like Detroit has gotten all their lucky bounces in the first two games already and the next few games have to be decided by skill.. and then the Penguins look mighty good.