NHL

I guess DET decided all they had to win was show up, but for the first 35 minutes and most of the whole game they were sloppy and never really crashed the net or displayed the necessary pressure to take the game. Got to give pitt credit they took it when NOBOBY thought they would and took it in Hockey Town USA. At least the end of the 2nd period and the rest of the game was competitive. Pretty boring game 7 if you ask me, and the end result was never in doubt. Good thing the next season starts in a week or two

I guess DET decided all they had to win was show up, but for the first 35 minutes and most of the whole game they were sloppy and never really crashed the net or displayed the necessary pressure to take the game. Got to give pitt credit they took it when NOBOBY thought they would and took it in Hockey Town USA. At least the end of the 2nd period and the rest of the game was competitive. Pretty boring game 7 if you ask me, and the end result was never in doubt. Good thing the next season starts in a week or two

You thought it was boring? Maybe it was the alcohol but me and the few people I was with were going crazy (especially after Talbot's second goal).

It's good to see Sergei Gonchar getting his name on the cup. Same goes for another longterm cupless veteran, Miro Satan. You shot blocking monster, you.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

Congratulations, Ovechkin, I certainly won't argue against your awards.

Russian jackpot this year.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

• 2 weeks later...
Good riddance to bad rubbish. Hopefully, we'll trick some retarded team to take our other useless $7 million man. :x

I hate you so much right now. Why did you have to infect my team with that huge ass $7 million/4 year contract?! Damn you Volourn! Gomez is good, but he's not freakin' $7 million good. >_<

EDIT: I'm even more disgusted because that's $7 million we don't have to throw at someone who might actually be worth that kind of contract! The Sedin twins are also officially out of the picture.

Edited by Deraldin

Flamers sign J-Bo? Shocking! But not as shocking as the oil picking up Heatley.

Heh, you had me going, I checked the news right away!

update: Whoa, it looks to be true, just came over the wire!

second update: But Heatley nixed the deal, exciting stuff!

Edited by Hurlshot

Devils could sure use another goal-scorer. Parise is starting up and Elias is slowing down...Gaborik would be a great fix if they can afford the salary cap room.

Where the hell does John Madden plan to go, he's a fantastic defensive center and fits perfectly into the Devils system.

WOW! Heatley must really hate the idea of playing for Edmonton to stop a trade he asked for. L0L Poor, poor Oil. Nobody wants to play for them.

Though, Heatley has to be careful because now that Ottawa has to pay him a $4million bonus their demands for him will likely go up making it even harder to trade him.

As a Ranger fan, here's my offer: Drury + 1st round draft + some other low key player for Heatley. DO IT!

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Heatley may hve only nixed the deal until he gets his 4 million from Ottawa first. McCabe did the same thing to the Leafs last year.

I took this job because I thought you were just a legend. Just a story. A story to scare little kids. But you're the real deal. The demon who dares to challenge God.

So what the hell do you want? Don't seem to me like you're out to make this stinkin' world a better place. Why you gotta kill all my men? Why you gotta kill me?

Nothing personal. It's just revenge.

I think I read somewhere that the Sens said they wouldn't even trade him after they had to pay the $4 million, so he might be staying after all.

It wasn't that the Sens wouldn't trade him after paying the $4 million, but rather that the asking price for Heatley is going to go up. I don't see Heatley being moved at this point though.

EDIT: Krookie, when did you hear those rumours? Before or after he was actually traded to Philly?

Edited by Deraldin

I think I read somewhere that the Sens said they wouldn't even trade him after they had to pay the $4 million, so he might be staying after all.

It wasn't that the Sens wouldn't trade him after paying the $4 million, but rather that the asking price for Heatley is going to go up. I don't see Heatley being moved at this point though.

EDIT: Krookie, when did you hear those rumours? Before or after he was actually traded to Philly?

Hahaha, guess it was before I didn't realize it was finalized when I posted