NHL

This Vancouver / Chicago matchup is pretty back and forth as well.

7 freakin' 5 for Chicago? What the hell is this crap? When does Luongo give up 7 goals in a game? Damnit!

>_<:verymad: Neither of these quite capture my current mood, but I suppose some sort of combination would do it.

Edited by Deraldin

Wow, it sure is loud in the United Center right now. Hey, they're playing 'Chelsea Dagger' by the Fratellis!

I have a lot more respect for the Sedins now. They didn't win the series for the Canucks, but they've definitely elevated their post season play.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

I hope the Ducks and Wings go to seven now, in brutal, gritty, injury plagued style.

Both games ending in quadruple overtime.

I'm rooting for the 'Hawks now.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

Malkin hasn't choked. He's played well - he's just not as good as Crosby or Ovechkin. Nothing to be ashamed about.

Edited by Volourn

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Malkin hasn't choked. He's played well - he's just not as good as Crosby or Ovechkin. Nothing to be ashamed about.

Yeah, I meant hopefully he won't choke like last year, when he had like 3 points in the final series against Detroit

Well, I'm tired as hell and it looks like the Penguins are blowing the Caps out of the water. 4-0 after 25 minutes. Gratz, Penguins, I'm off to bed.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

They got beat by the better team. Not pathetic or surprising. That's what happens when you get stuck with a rookie netminder against a team that actually knows how to score. *cough* not the rangers *cough* No shame for Washington losing to Pittsburgh in 7 games. They should be proud just getting it to 7 games...

They got beat by the better team. Not pathetic or surprising. That's what happens when you get stuck with a rookie netminder against a team that actually knows how to score. *cough* not the rangers *cough* No shame for Washington losing to Pittsburgh in 7 games. They should be proud just getting it to 7 games...

Pathetic to lose 6-2 infront of your home crowd, in the playoffs, in game 7, when it's clear you can compete with the team after sending them to overtime 3 times throughout the series.

Edited by Krookie

It was a bummer of a game 7 for Washington, sure, but they have a young team and they can hopefully take the experience this year and come back even better next year. I don't think they have any reason to be embarrassed, getting to game 7 against a team that went to the finals last year is a solid achievement.

Nope. It's NEVER pathetic to be beat by a superior team in a game 7. Heck, it's not pathetic to lose to an 'inferior' team in a game 7.

Edited by Volourn

Nope. It's NEVER pathetic to be beat by a superior team in a game 7. Heck, it's not pathetic to lose to an 'inferior' team in a game 7.

Ah, but I didn't say it was just getting beaten by them that made it a pathetic loss, it was the fact that they disappointed their fans and didn't give anbody their money's worth.

Went 2-2 that round making my current record 8-4.

PIT vs CAR: Never bet against the superstar so I believe Pens will take this though Carolina won't make it east. Staal will bring a fire and play thoguh but is likely no match for Crosby. PIT in 6.

DET vs CHI: Hawks keep proving me wrong so my pick here will probably end up wrong; but a tad impossible to go against the defending champs. DET in 6.