NHL

Now Souray wants a trade.

More bad news for Oilers fans. Granted, of the three years Souray has been here he's only been healthy for one, but reading that article makes me wonder.

Although that cannon shot will be missed, I've liked how well Tom Gilbert and Ryan Whitney have played together since the trade deadline.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

"This is also why the Hart trophy exists. Ovechkin is great, he would likely get my vote for MVP."

Sadly, Ovechkin likely won't win the Hart and imo he probably shouldn't. Caps are at the stage that the entire team is fantastic. It'll probably be Crosby, Sedin, or Miller.

"well, other than the funny bait job that Krookie is doing"

I know he was trolling. That's typical on Obsidian. Sometimes, however, it doesn't a master troll to get me to respond about the Rangers. LMAO No sill whatsoever. In essence, Krookie's troll attempt was weak, pathetic, and the easy way out. LMAO

"Ovechkin gets.. nothing?!"

He's got a lot. He prioved he's an awesome captain, he elad his team to the Presdient's trophy, he's still the best point producer in the entire league, etc., etc.

Sedin may have won the Art Ross but we all know who teams would build around if they had a choice between him and Ovechkin. And, I say that liking Sedin.. but he's no Ovechkin.

Edited by Volourn

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

"well, other than the funny bait job that Krookie is doing"

I know he was trolling. That's typical on Obsidian. Sometimes, however, it doesn't a master troll to get me to respond about the Rangers. LMAO No sill whatsoever. In essence, Krookie's troll attempt was weak, pathetic, and the easy way out. LMAO

Hooked myself a big one here, boys!

So an admission of trolling. You should be reported. I won't because I'm cool though. Besides, you gave me an excuse to disucss the Rangers. R00fles!

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

So an admission of trolling. You should be reported. I won't because I'm cool though. Besides, you gave me an excuse to disucss the Rangers. R00fles!

thats why i love you<3 what's your MSN address?

anyway, devils are going to win the cup. behind brodeur's stellar goaltending and awesome Kovy and Parise and Elias!

Time to call it quits guys...

More NHL here

:lol:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein