Obsidian's another unannounced title?

funcroc

• 3 weeks later...
funcroc is my hero. If everybody was like him, we'd know everything about Obsidian's upcoming games :lol:

If we're wishing for magic powers I'm voting we give Sawyer power to control publisher project schedules.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

E3 is usually the right place to announce new stuff. I'm sure we will get something there.

Yes and no. As Pete Hines pointed out (I was surprised myself to see him say something a bit deeper than the usual 'awesomeness here, awesomeness there, great guys' PR talk) while E3 is usually considered, as you say, 'the right place to announce new stuff' it's also true that, because of that precise reason, the multitude of announcements means that there's a big risk of your announcements being lost among the others.

Hey, Seattle isn't that gray.

Hey now, my mother is huge and don't you forget it. The drunk can't even get off the couch to make herself a vodka drenched sandwich. Octopus suck.

• 2 weeks later...

1. Sonia Im, PR Assistant Director at Square Enix US is following Feargus Urquhart's twitter.

2. Square Enix Executive Producer David Hoffman's tweet: "is knee deep in review for project X. When revealed it will blow your socks off! The media thought SE [square Enix] and GPG [Gas Powered Games] was interesting - just wait!"

I want to believe SE is the publisher for Obsidian's new project.

Edited by funcroc