AP on Qore today

Am I understanding this right? Does one actually have to pay money to watch this? If so, blahahahaha... The other stuff will be free (on gametrailers).

Yeah it's a paid thing on PSN, I don't think there's any way to watch it online.

Matthew Rorie

So who was it that walked down the hallway behind the interview at 1:48? Speculation? ;)

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

The cover and jumping animations around 2:55 are really smooth. MT's disco walk into headquarters is a little strange though.

Oh Jimmy, you were so funny.

Don't let me down.

From habit he lifts his watch; it shows him its blank face.

Zero hour, Snowman thinks. Time to go.

Cool!!

+1 Goran

-We got swat turns ala Splinter Cell

-Cover system similar to GoW/R6: Vegas

-Stealth lethal takedowns

-Crosshair in the shape of a circle instead of crosshair. Expands in size with every shot made.

-Great animations 'cept for the disco walk Llyranor mentioned, lol

Though personally I'm kind of hoping for more in-game footage that was being shown on TV while MCA and the chica were talking. It seems to be a much more stable build in comparison to the one shown on video where it has obvious framerate stutterings.

Demo presentation of the dialogue system in real time would be great and I think should be the main spotlight for Alpha Protocol instead of the combat syste,. I wonder if GTTV would show some of it?

The action looks really fluid and the cover system seems to be well implemented. I like the hand to hand stuff as well. Also, I agree with the rest of you guys, that music is pretty awesome.

"We do not quit playing because we grow old, we grow old because we quit playing." - Oliver Wendell Holmes