What are you playing now?

SteveThaiBinh

Finished King's Bounty: The Legend with a mage, replaying it with a fighter. It's only about 1000000000 times funner than HoMM. Can't wait for the expansion.

There are no doors in Jefferson that are "special game locked" doors. There are no characters in that game that you can kill that will result in the game ending prematurely.

/cry

Me and Deadly nightshade were fighting our way through dead air when the admin of the server came on, spawned a tank, then another tank after we'd killed the first one and then things just went strait to hell. Finially admin shut down the server as we got to a safe room. Until admin screwed us we were doing quite well (if slow)

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Saint's Row 2 - The customization in this game is just insane. Not just characters either, although being able to choose my swagger is phenomenal. But I took a car and customized every detail on it, rims, window tint, paint, even the wheel size. You can completely customize everything in this game, unbelievable. You can even adjust your gang's cars, clothing, fighting style...it just goes on and on.

There's a plastic surgeon around for when you mess up too.

/cry

Me and Deadly nightshade were fighting our way through dead air when the admin of the server came on, spawned a tank, then another tank after we'd killed the first one and then things just went strait to hell. Finially admin shut down the server as we got to a safe room. Until admin screwed us we were doing quite well (if slow)

What difficulty were you guys playing on?

Advanced (my normal level) It was insane. I forgot to mention in the long hall leading to the safe room right before the terminal another tank got spawned for us. we managed to kill it with an incap but still, three tanks in one section (one of the tanks with a horde spawn at the same time) was INSANE!

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

I agree with the mobility along the wall. However, that picture you posted is a good example of how difficult it would be for an army to get over those mountains. Sure, a small force of men would scale those hills easily enough, but they'd also get over the wall easily as well. But armies have supply carts and lots of other rubbish that needs to be hauled along. Strategically it would only be necessary to build walls near the mountain passes. Any army that tried to march through those hills would be very vulnerable.

That is correct. It's not enough to make me want to play the game again though. :)

Fable *urgh*... It looks better on PC... And that's about it.

I came up with Crate 3.0 technology. 

Crate 4.0 - we shall just have to wait and see.

Down and out on the Solomani Rim
Now the Spinward Marches don't look so GRIM!

I think it gets better though, at least get to the third level. It always stays a bit generic, true, but I did enjoy the combat.

Combat feels too fast and unprecise. It's basically a wild monkey-fest. But then again, I've pretty high standards when it comes to FPS, so I think I'll stick with the PC-centric shooter makers (Valve, Monolith etc.)

I think it gets better though, at least get to the third level. It always stays a bit generic, true, but I did enjoy the combat.

Combat feels too fast and unprecise. It's basically a wild monkey-fest. But then again, I've pretty high standards when it comes to FPS, so I think I'll stick with the PC-centric shooter makers (Valve, Monolith etc.)

Halo as a PC only shooter would have bombed, it's about as good as it gets on XBOX 360 mind.

I came up with Crate 3.0 technology. 

Crate 4.0 - we shall just have to wait and see.

Down and out on the Solomani Rim
Now the Spinward Marches don't look so GRIM!

Super Mario 2. I decided to dig out the old Nintendo and play some old games.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Super Mario 2. I decided to dig out the old Nintendo and play some old games.

Playing Super Mario 3 on mine.. :)

I got a WII for christmas and it looks pretty cool next to the NES.. Like a gandfather and grandson in consoles.

Fortune favors the bald.

I been playing Kane's Wrath and Storm of Zehir. SoZ is intimidating me. I'm not entirely sure which quest I have is the main quest, but I'm sure the enemies are probably too high a level for me. Or rather, too high a level for my group's rogue, who keeps falling down. I need +2 armor.

Edited by Tale
"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Play it on Heroic or Legendary, otherwise its not worth it. At these levels you need more strategy than good aiming.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Final Fantasy IX, WotLK

Sent from my Stone Tablet, using Chisel-a-Talk 2000BC.

My youtube channel: MamoulianFH
Latest Let's Play Tales of Arise (completed)
Latest Bossfight Compilation Dark Souls Remastered - New Game (completed)

Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 1: Austria Grand Campaign (completed)
Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 2: Xhosa Grand Campaign (completed)
My PS Platinums and 100% - 29 games so far (my PSN profile)

1) God of War III - PS3 - 24+ hours

2) Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 130+ hours

3) White Knight Chronicles International Edition - PS3 - 525+ hours

4) Hyperdimension Neptunia - PS3 - 80+ hours

5) Final Fantasy XIII-2 - PS3 - 200+ hours

6) Tales of Xillia - PS3 - 135+ hours

7) Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - PS3 - 152+ hours

8.) Grand Turismo 6 - PS3 - 81+ hours (including Senna Master DLC)

9) Demon's Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

10) Tales of Graces f - PS3 - 337+ hours

11) Star Ocean: The Last Hope International - PS3 - 750+ hours

12) Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 127+ hours

13) Soulcalibur V - PS3 - 73+ hours

14) Gran Turismo 5 - PS3 - 600+ hours

15) Tales of Xillia 2 - PS3 - 302+ hours

16) Mortal Kombat XL - PS4 - 95+ hours

17) Project CARS Game of the Year Edition - PS4 - 120+ hours

18) Dark Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

19) Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory - PS3 - 238+ hours

20) Final Fantasy Type-0 - PS4 - 58+ hours

21) Journey - PS4 - 9+ hours

22) Dark Souls II - PS3 - 210+ hours

23) Fairy Fencer F - PS3 - 215+ hours

24) Megadimension Neptunia VII - PS4 - 160 hours

25) Super Neptunia RPG - PS4 - 44+ hours

26) Journey - PS3 - 22+ hours

27) Final Fantasy XV - PS4 - 263+ hours (including all DLCs)

28) Tales of Arise - PS4 - 111+ hours

29) Dark Souls: Remastered - PS4 - 121+ hours

I picked up something called 'Space (2) Rangers.' Are you ready to write the years 3300? I am!

That is correct. It's not enough to make me want to play the game again though. ;)

Fable *urgh*... It looks better on PC... And that's about it.

If Fable 2 ever comes out for PC, I

"When is this out. I can't wait to play it so I can talk at length about how bad it is." - Gorgon.

Halo 3 is a lot better (relatively speaking) when you play it in Heroic. It's still an average old-skool shooter though compared with the modern pendants from the Valve or Monolith design school. But I guess the success of Halo has more to do that the franchise is being judged more as a religion, rather than the actual game. Same as WoW. Who comes first, wins, so to speak.

Edited by Morgoth