What are you playing now?

SteveThaiBinh

I'm playing Warcraft III, which I intend to follow up with The Frozen Throne.

Makes me want to go back to WoW. I downloaded the Wrath of the Lich King cinematic and that's stirring me up. Oh, Arthas, you've fallen so far. *sniffle*

I prefer the badass death knight to the blond pretty boy paladin, actually.

I suggest you try some singleplayer maps as well, notably RDZ's This Wreckage. Quite possibly the only good singleplayer map to be found nowadays.

Also, I really want to play CoD4 again. I'm trying to find it cheap for 10$ or so, seeing as its from 2007 and all.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Makes me want to go back to WoW. I downloaded the Wrath of the Lich King cinematic and that's stirring me up. Oh, Arthas, you've fallen so far. *sniffle*

I suggest you try some singleplayer maps as well, notably RDZ's This Wreckage. Quite possibly the only good singleplayer map to be found nowadays.

Also, I really want to play CoD4 again. I'm trying to find it cheap for 10$ or so, seeing as its from 2007 and all.

Saw it selling at $59.99 in Best Buy a few days ago

Has OOO fixed itself yet, Oblivionites? When I tried it a couple of years back you'd have 6 or 7 bandits appearing out of nowhere to attack you, except with Oblivion's horrible AI and pathfinding they'd all get stuck running into each other in a wide open field.

Mus thanks for the KB info, looks like I will have to try and get it somehow. The original is just before my time, but it does look damn fun.

I usually go to a small local game store. They sell stuff rather cheap when its old, like FEAR which I got for about 10 bucks after barely a year of release. Last I checked they sold CoD at 30$ max, and that was months ago. Hell, I could buy the entire Ace Combat series (8 games total) for about 60$, and they've also got a huge store of old game consoles like the N64.

What's nice about this is it means World at War barely comes close to beating CoD4. :sorcerer:

Edited by WILL THE ALMIGHTY

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

I usually go to a small local game store. They sell stuff rather cheap when its old, like FEAR which I got for about 10 bucks after barely a year of release. Last I checked they sold CoD at 30$ max, and that was months ago. Hell, I could buy the entire Ace Combat series (8 games total) for about 60$, and they've also got a huge store of old game consoles like the N64.

What's nice about this is it means World at War barely comes close to beating CoD4. :sorcerer:

Depends on the store, If you go to a larger retailer (Gamestop for example because I work there) you can pick it up for 35$ used before discounts (I haven't worked in a while so it might come up in something like a gameday sale, plus theres the gameinformer card) It may be lower than that but the general rule in used stuff is five dollars difference unless it comes back in droves to the point where we've got about 60 copies on our shelves.

You might be able to find it a mom and pop shop or Dimple records or something for ALOT less.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Started playing HL2 Ep2. I'd forgotten how fun it is to watch Vortogons go berzerk all over the place (they mop the floor with an army of ant lions rather quickly) then they become drug junkies for the "Larval Extract".

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

(in a panicked voice) "Game over man, game over!..."

:closed:

Continued here

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein