What are you playing now?

SteveThaiBinh

Icewind Dale, Fallout 3, Vampire Bloodlines. I play one for a few hours, move on to the next game, repeat.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

At least the game picked up right at Noveria, right before going to Ilos. Oddly enough, it was one of the more well done planets for me.

Really? I hated Noveria. It just seemed tedious compared to the rest of the game. And tech failures nlike that don't really mesh with the rest of the epic technology in the game, IMO.

In 7th grade, I teach the students how Chuck Norris took down the Roman Empire, so it is good that you are starting early on this curriculum.

R.I.P. KOTOR 2003-2008 KILLED BY THOSE GREEDY MONEY-HOARDING ************* AND THEIR *****-*** MMOS

At least the game picked up right at Noveria, right before going to Ilos. Oddly enough, it was one of the more well done planets for me.

Really? I hated Noveria. It just seemed tedious compared to the rest of the game. And tech failures nlike that don't really mesh with the rest of the epic technology in the game, IMO.

Noveria is the snow planet right? I hated that that planet.

I hated it before, but now I sorta like it. Maybe I was just really sick of all the sidequest planets.

But I have to say, it's all pretty good until you reach Benezia, who is a terrible character, frankly ugly and has awful voice acting/dialogue.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

I like the evil plant monster planet.

And I've finally finished the first Titan Quest game and am at Immortal Throne. Typhon dropped nothing but gold and yellows. Bastard.

Edited by Maria Caliban

"When is this out. I can't wait to play it so I can talk at length about how bad it is." - Gorgon.

I'm still playing WotLK with guildies. I have my warrior up to 440 Blacksmithing and 441 Engineering. After that, it gets ugly. I'll probably prostitute my art and offer to blacksmith for free with mats. I don't feel like wasting all of my titansteel on leveling. There's some great gear there I WANT.

I've also played some Deus Ex. Good game, but really dated. They really went out of their way to provide multiple solutions to problems. Sadly, I like to sneak around and headshot folks, so a lot of good stuff is wasted on me.

Ninja Gaiden 2.

Seem to have hit a block on Chapter 5 for some reason, might have to take a break from it, break out The Orange Box and come back in a week or two fully refreshed. Course then there's the whole risk of losing any vague ability I currently have at the game to think about, oh decisions decisions.

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

I was given a copy of Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia for Christmas and picked up a copy of Universe at War for $5 (1 for $15/2 for $20) when I bought a copy as a gift for my uncle so I'll probably be playing around with those over the next couple days. Maybe a few sessions of Left 4 Dead scattered in there. Won't have as much time as I've had the past couple weeks because school (Boo!) starts up again on Monday.

Dark Messiah of Might and Magic - good game so far, although I am fairly sure that I will be choosing the demon over the magelet. :lol:

couple of things just irritated me about that

the fact that it's really hard to see what the hell you're doing if you have fireball ready, and also the silliness of the constant convenient spikes/ledges to kick people onto/off

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

Babas Chess. I've got my rating up to 2050. I don't know if that means I'm that good or the competitions is that bad because I still get my tail whipped on chess.net somewhat regularly.

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

Well the first round of Left 4 Dead didn't go so well. Bok, Deadly and I started a game on expert. We managed to get through the first level of No Mercy on the first try, but we just couldn't get through the subway tunnels. Finally turned the thing down the Advanced and were steps away from the safe house when someone shot the car and we got completely swarmed just outside the front door. Bok was actually inside the pawn shop on top of the counter right in front of the safe house door when the swarm got him. >_<

Kings Bounty Demo... >_

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Ninja Gaiden 2.

Seem to have hit a block on Chapter 5 for some reason, might have to take a break from it, break out The Orange Box and come back in a week or two fully refreshed. Course then there's the whole risk of losing any vague ability I currently have at the game to think about, oh decisions decisions.

Is that Venice after you reach Wolf's castle or Venice Underground?

In either one, the werewolves become fountains of squiggly bits with the Lunar 3-hit decapitation combo and it's Ultimate Technique. Another cheesy method is using Falcon's Talons and constantly delimbing the wolves with either y+y+y or forward+y(dash kick). As long as one is careful enough to spot the running attack they make, which they signal with a kind of twitching, it's reasonably moderate, instead of really freaking hard.

As for Kujas(the Diablo monsters with boobs), good luck. I use Wind of Blades, the dual swords and hope for the best.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Ninja Gaiden 2.

Is that Venice after you reach Wolf's castle or Venice Underground?

In either one, the werewolves become fountains of squiggly bits with the Lunar 3-hit decapitation combo and it's Ultimate Technique. Another cheesy method is using Falcon's Talons and constantly delimbing the wolves with either y+y+y or forward+y(dash kick). As long as one is careful enough to spot the running attack they make, which they signal with a kind of twitching, it's reasonably moderate, instead of really freaking hard.

As for Kujas(the Diablo monsters with boobs), good luck. I use Wind of Blades, the dual swords and hope for the best.

Just heading towards the castle now, got raped in my first encounter with the Kujas and turned it off before the controller met a tragic end.

Thanks, I'll have to give those a go. Only used the Dragon Sword up until now so it's about time I break out my other weapons. Running attack gets me everytime though; always get caught up fighting one werewolf, another will charge in behind me with that and then the rest will swarm in and take half my health before I get the chance to recover.

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

I'll play the part a bit soon and see if I can come up with anything decent in terms of strategy, heh.

Two thing though, have you upgraded your weapons(especially the claws and lunar) and what difficulty are you playing on?

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Well the first round of Left 4 Dead didn't go so well. Bok, Deadly and I started a game on expert. We managed to get through the first level of No Mercy on the first try, but we just couldn't get through the subway tunnels. Finally turned the thing down the Advanced and were steps away from the safe house when someone shot the car and we got completely swarmed just outside the front door. Bok was actually inside the pawn shop on top of the counter right in front of the safe house door when the swarm got him. o:)

Yeah, and I had to bail out right around then too - sorry about that by the way. >_<

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

Well the first round of Left 4 Dead didn't go so well. Bok, Deadly and I started a game on expert. We managed to get through the first level of No Mercy on the first try, but we just couldn't get through the subway tunnels. Finally turned the thing down the Advanced and were steps away from the safe house when someone shot the car and we got completely swarmed just outside the front door. Bok was actually inside the pawn shop on top of the counter right in front of the safe house door when the swarm got him. o:)

Yeah, and I had to bail out right around then too - sorry about that by the way. >_<

Don't worry about it. I quit not long after. It was almost midnight my time and I needed the sleep anyway.

IWD. I was playing in HoF mode but turned it off. I'm getting sick of having to resurrect 2-3 of my characters. My party is at a decent level any way.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester