Left 4 Dead

alanschu

There's a new finding in Valve's forums, but yet to be proven, that the tank's weakness is its legs. I tried attacking the legs of the tank instead from now on and it seems the tank goes down MUCH faster.

Maybe someone could help testing it in a Versus environment?

I am disputing the tank weakspot of legs haha.

In other news, the versus mode of the game is a ton of fun! Was playing online with a friend and though we ended up on opposite teams, it was fun to play around as the infected with a group of people so you could work together and try to mess up the survivors. Good times for sure.

This game completely friggin' awsome! We got our computers to my place and ran through the first 2 campaigns this evening and everyone had a blast. Its especially gratifying to leave your friends to the zombies instead of helping them :)

..I survived to the end of both campaigns, obviously

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Wow. I actually managed to bond with strangers from Australia just by playing expert mode on Blood Harvest. This game can be an incredible medium to create friendships from total strangers if all the parties share the same like-minded goals of how a cooperative game is to be played.

Sadly, such people are rare, most others are just 1337 gamers :)

i didn't think any game was gonna keep me from playing Fallout 3 for awhile, but damn, this game is a blast. %$@^$#ing witches.

I took this job because I thought you were just a legend. Just a story. A story to scare little kids. But you're the real deal. The demon who dares to challenge God.

So what the hell do you want? Don't seem to me like you're out to make this stinkin' world a better place. Why you gotta kill all my men? Why you gotta kill me?

Nothing personal. It's just revenge.

Only pick it up if you want to play one of the worst games ever made, though. It's even made on the crappy broken-down Source engine. How desperate are you?

Dont listen to the boring people.

Its not a game without its flaws but if you have friends to play with (and this is important, the game is massively better on voice comm or LAN with friends) then it is an absolute must.

I spent the last weekend with 3 friends on a LAN playing nothing but L4D and it was the most fun I have had playing a game for years.

yeah I got the PC one, add me my steam id is Bokishi

Cool, I'll add you and invite you to SoDOFF. :(

EDIT: Humm... I cannot find you... :ermm:

Edited by Deadly_Nightshade

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

As soon as I get my network setup properly so that my connection stops dropping every 10 minutes I'll have to grab a copy of this game.

EDIT: All sign point to tomorrow now. Reset the router to default settings, setup my custom settings again and now it works fine. No more DHCP issues. Static IP for the win?

Edited by Deraldin