BioWare/Lucas Arts game unveiled Oct 21

It sucks so far. Thoes graphics are ****. WTF is wrong with Bioware? No K3, well up yours Bioware and LA.

My game playing days are over. Nothing out there I want.

Back to BG2 modding then for you. :sorcerer:

--

Star Wars: The Old Republic takes place approximately three hundred years after the events of Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic (KOTOR). At the conclusion of the Jedi Civil War in KOTOR, Revan disappeared into unknown space in search of a great threat to the Republic, an expanding Sith Empire led by a mysterious Emperor who planned vengeance for his ancient Jedi enemies. Revan never returned from unknown space, but the Sith Empire did, kicking off a war with the Republic that lasted for decades. Now, despite the uneasy truce created by the Treaty of Coruscant, the tension among the divided star systems is threatening to once again tear the galaxy apart.

So Revan never returned! That's what happened!

ohnoes-1.jpg

Edited by jaguars4ever
manthing2.jpg

You never now, maybe Revan IS the Sith emperor, his life unaturally lengthened by the dark side. Of course he is doing this to prevent a much larger threat somewhere else. :aiee:

Revan

the Exile

or Mission! :sorcerer:

IB1OsQq.png

Nevermind the bollocks, Bioware and EA sit on a goldmine. No doubt this thing will sell like hotcakes and make millions.

Whether that means more and better SW games or just an expansion every other year, remains to be seen.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Let me be the first to say

KNIGHTS OF THE OLD REPUBLIC IN NAME ONLY

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Nevermind the bollocks, Bioware and EA sit on a goldmine. No doubt this thing will sell like hotcakes and make millions.

Whether that means more and better SW games or just an expansion every other year, remains to be seen.

but if they mess it up as they did SWG, then Bioware will loose a LOT of buyers, and even more prestige

IB1OsQq.png

Bioware didn't mess up SWG. Your argument is flawed.

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I didn't know people that developed star wars galaxies were developing Knights of the Oblivion Republic

Not only are the lighsaber hilts and blaster barrels now disgusting, but look what they did to the once feared and legendary Terentatek:

bioware-mmo-project-untitled-20081021113711660_640w.jpg

He's now Sonic the Hedgehog!

DO NOT WANT!!!!!!1111

I think that looks pretty cool to be honest.

About ten steps above the original. That thing looked like crap

Higher res textures? How are the graphics a leap backward?

Let us look at the pictures from the MMO and then consider these:

kotor3-2_Med.jpg

kb-kotor2-wp06a.jpg

Step forward my ass.

Don't know what you mean:

SS_20081021_TythonLargeBuilding_full.jpg

SS_20081021_DroidswithBlasters_full.jpg

Edited by Wrath of Dagon

"Moral indignation is a standard strategy for endowing the idiot with dignity." Marshall McLuhan

Let me be the first to say

KNIGHTS OF THE OLD REPUBLIC IN NAME ONLY

How can it be in name only when they don't have the same name? I 'm a bit confused here.

In any case it looks decent enough. If they port to the XBox 360, I might just have to get it.

Edited by Killian Kalthorne

"Your Job is not to die for your country, but set a man on fire, and take great comfort in the general hostility and unfairness of the universe."