BioWare/Lucas Arts game unveiled Oct 21

This will be a game that i will never play, but i will never stop seizing the moment and complain and tell everyone how crap that game is, and in greatest detail mind you, and how Lucasarts and Bioware have layed down their own consequence for their choices; Namely they have sucken satans funny-stick in order to get the big dollar.

Wow, that feels much better. Maybe there's no need for further complain. Time will tell.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

I thought it was already establishd that this is another Star Wars MMO?

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

I thought it was already establishd that this is another Star Wars MMO?

Me 2, GAWD people are morons.

I came up with Crate 3.0 technology. 

Crate 4.0 - we shall just have to wait and see.

Down and out on the Solomani Rim
Now the Spinward Marches don't look so GRIM!

If they listed them together, everyone would know what it is, so they're listed separately, the same way they were announced. There's no doubt it's a KOTOR MMO, people laid off from LA said so, and even Riccitiello himself confirmed it already some time ago.

"Moral indignation is a standard strategy for endowing the idiot with dignity." Marshall McLuhan

^I completely missed that one.

Ontopic: Where will this "announcement" take place? www.lucasartsbioware.com? I need something to whine about, and quickly!

Edited by Meshugger

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Guess this is what most of you want to know:

Set 300 years after the events in Knights of the Old Republic (and featuring some familiar faces), Star Wars: The Old Republic will put players on either side of a massive war between the Republic and the Empire. "It's not a day-in-the-life of Star Wars," Ray emphasizes; "It's about being a hero." They want the game to fit the scale and proportions of a conflict that spans the entire galaxy. The game will follow BioWare's emphasis on "choice with consequences" with room for players to be ambiguous or conflicted about their motives. In short, Greg says, it's what BioWare fans want: a perpetual RPG that delivers the full BioWare experience.

Room for K3?

sporegif20080614235048aq1.gif

Ha, sorry guys but no K3 for you. From the livefeed:

Scooter: Now he's talking about the KOTOR3 and going into KOTOR6, but decided to go MMO route

From IGN:

The sense of scale, however, will make Star Wars: The Old Republic different from every other BioWare game. In response to community pressure to scrap this game and just make Knights of the Old Republic 3, the team suggests that there's enough content in Star Wars: The Old Republic to call it "Knights of the Old Republic 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, and 9."

On the other hand from the live feed:

Scooter: But he's talking about a game for KOTOR fans who don't play MMOs

Edit: Meaning that the MMO will appeal to KOTOR singleplayer fans.

Edited by Moatilliatta

FAIL!!!!!!!!!

Not really!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stop being a troll. From IGN:

Twelve full-time writers have been working on the content for this game for years already. The writing department was the first priority when it came to staffing so these writers have been working on the game longer than anyone. There's a whole galaxy to tell stories in, and unlike Star Wars Galaxies or The Lord of the Rings Online, The Old Republic isn't tied down to an intricate series of events and settings. As a result, they have a bit more liberty to fill in some of the dark places in the lore and to draw interesting connections between the elements that already exist in the Extended Universe.