Sign that Obsidians suports DRM?

ramza

Does Rob McGinnis support the burning of the Reichstag?

support?

i heard he was there, man.

i also heard that he keeps a herd of feral pigs at his house, and if he finds out about anyone breaching the DRM, he feeds them alive to the pigs and then puts the whole thing on youtube.

true story.

dumber than a bag of hammers

this thread has taken turns from utterly obscure to somewhat funny and now with recent dev comments it found its way to land of Awesomeness

*salute*

Edited by Xard

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Does Rob McGinnis support the burning of the Reichstag?

support?

i heard he was there, man.

i also heard that he keeps a herd of feral pigs at his house, and if he finds out about anyone breaching the DRM, he feeds them alive to the pigs and then puts the whole thing on youtube.

true story.

reichstageburningbecausdk1.jpg

Thanks for the awesome avatar Jorian!

My estemeed colleague, sitting on my right has just told me that Spore was cracked within 14 hours. And he also tells me he could beat an adult male chimp in a fist fight.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

The land of Awesomeness is in my pants.

what's not in your pants?

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

My estemeed colleague, sitting on my right has just told me that Spore was cracked within 14 hours.

Spore was cracked and available on torrent sites before the game was released. :ermm:

Maybe it was cracked 14 hours after the final version was compiled. :ermm:

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

My estemeed colleague, sitting on my right has just told me that Spore was cracked within 14 hours. And he also tells me he could beat an adult male chimp in a fist fight.

What has Kumquatq3 to do with anything? :ermm:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

So.. the CRPG market's success is solely based on whteher or not I buy MOW? I got one thing to say... bye, byte, CRPG PC market.

I will buy SOZ. Not MOW. I don't thhink MOW will be good enough to warrant an online purchase. And, no, 'threats' that of if I don't buy MOW that the PC CRPG market will end is enoguh to get me to buy it. btw, MOW is NOT that important. The PC CRPG market will be around for awhile yet. Some extra peonic internet downloaded mod will have any effect on that amrket is ludicrous. Not when you have games like DA, FO3, D3 (yeah, yeah, not a 'real' RPG) coming out. It will be those games that will determine what games get made. All MOW and SOZ will determine is if more NWN2 stuff will be made.

NEWSFLASh: My game purchasing habits are NOT based on charity; but based on my selfish wants, and desires for fun games under my chosen conditions. MOW fails to meet those. SOZ does not. One doens't get purchased, the other does.

LONG LIVE CONSUMER AND DEVELOPER AND PUBLISHER CHOICE!!!

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Are MOW and SOZ games, or just noises?

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Actively ignoring things is a bit of a challenge sometimes :)

If you do it well, it is self defeating.

Waiting a few more heartbeats for meaningful contributions. The poor thread is crawling on it's knees already, begging for mercy...

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein