Neverwinter Nights 2: Storm of Zehir Discussion

Wrong.

By the way, has it ever been confirmed that we'll be starting at 0 xp? The OC had the "harvest fair" XP extravaganza to bump us up to level 3 (for 0 ECL characters) right off the bat, but the D&D low-level problems are somewhat mitigated in SoZ with the a 4-person group. (Plus, there isn't much need for all the "this is how you cast a spell" tutoring.)
No, we'll be starting at Level 3, but the search doesn't spit out any developer I could quote, so I might be mistaken.

Yes, we do begin at level 3. It was stated in one of the previews.

O-M-G.

Rob King is one of the music composers for SOZ! For its main theme to boot!

The music will no doubt be fantastic. Heroes of Might and Magic 4's soundtrack remains a strong favourite of mine afterall all these years, especially the opening of the Grassland theme. That just blew me away.

Do we get hooded Jedi robes?

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Interestingly enough, I have recently become much more reluctant to read Storm of Zehir previews/reviews due the the fear of story spoilers.

I have found myself in the same quandary. With the release date coming up I'm a bit impatient and want to know all I can, yet with some of the latest information there has been info I'd rather not know. I know if someone was to post a new interview link after this I would undoubtedly check it out. :thumbsup:

Good...Evil... I have the gun.

Interestingly enough, I have recently become much more reluctant to read Storm of Zehir previews/reviews due the the fear of story spoilers.

I have found myself in the same quandary. With the release date coming up I'm a bit impatient and want to know all I can, yet with some of the latest information there has been info I'd rather not know. I know if someone was to post a new interview link after this I would undoubtedly check it out. :ermm:

Yeah, I don't want to read them, but I sometimes cannot resist either. :o

I have found myself in the same quandary. With the release date coming up I'm a bit impatient and want to know all I can, yet with some of the latest information there has been info I'd rather not know. I know if someone was to post a new interview link after this I would undoubtedly check it out. :lol:

i found myself only looking on pictures in preview lately and the closing the page as fast as possible :p

i have still not finnished MotB, stopped to play after SoZ was announced, so i am trying to do my best to avoid any spoilers :p

Sent from my Stone Tablet, using Chisel-a-Talk 2000BC.

My youtube channel: MamoulianFH
Latest Let's Play Tales of Arise (completed)
Latest Bossfight Compilation Dark Souls Remastered - New Game (completed)

Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 1: Austria Grand Campaign (completed)
Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 2: Xhosa Grand Campaign (completed)
My PS Platinums and 100% - 29 games so far (my PSN profile)

1) God of War III - PS3 - 24+ hours

2) Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 130+ hours

3) White Knight Chronicles International Edition - PS3 - 525+ hours

4) Hyperdimension Neptunia - PS3 - 80+ hours

5) Final Fantasy XIII-2 - PS3 - 200+ hours

6) Tales of Xillia - PS3 - 135+ hours

7) Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - PS3 - 152+ hours

8.) Grand Turismo 6 - PS3 - 81+ hours (including Senna Master DLC)

9) Demon's Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

10) Tales of Graces f - PS3 - 337+ hours

11) Star Ocean: The Last Hope International - PS3 - 750+ hours

12) Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 127+ hours

13) Soulcalibur V - PS3 - 73+ hours

14) Gran Turismo 5 - PS3 - 600+ hours

15) Tales of Xillia 2 - PS3 - 302+ hours

16) Mortal Kombat XL - PS4 - 95+ hours

17) Project CARS Game of the Year Edition - PS4 - 120+ hours

18) Dark Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

19) Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory - PS3 - 238+ hours

20) Final Fantasy Type-0 - PS4 - 58+ hours

21) Journey - PS4 - 9+ hours

22) Dark Souls II - PS3 - 210+ hours

23) Fairy Fencer F - PS3 - 215+ hours

24) Megadimension Neptunia VII - PS4 - 160 hours

25) Super Neptunia RPG - PS4 - 44+ hours

26) Journey - PS3 - 22+ hours

27) Final Fantasy XV - PS4 - 263+ hours (including all DLCs)

28) Tales of Arise - PS4 - 111+ hours

29) Dark Souls: Remastered - PS4 - 121+ hours

i have still not finnished MotB, stopped to play after SoZ was announced, so i am trying to do my best to avoid any spoilers :)

Why did you stop playing MotB? SoZ does not continue the story of the OC and MotB.

Unless you of course are waiting to play MotB with the NEW AND AWESOME AI that comes with SoZ! <3

I have found myself in the same quandary. With the release date coming up I'm a bit impatient and want to know all I can, yet with some of the latest information there has been info I'd rather not know. I know if someone was to post a new interview link after this I would undoubtedly check it out. :)

i found myself only looking on pictures in preview lately and the closing the page as fast as possible :p

Lol, I am trying to do the same - but sometimes I still catch bits and pieces of the text!

i have still not finnished MotB, stopped to play after SoZ was announced, so i am trying to do my best to avoid any spoilers :p

MotB has an unrelated story to SoZ... and it is one of the best CRPG stories I have ever played. Don't feel constrained by the lack of SoZ from playing it - unless you want to play it with some new SoZ classes/races.