Occupation (field): 

Job (company): 

Interests: Stargate

*Nationality: American (United States)

Culture: 

Favorites

Favorite Foods:

Favorite TV Shows: Stargate SG-1, Code Lyoko, Stargate Atlantis, The X-Files

Favorite Movies: The Hunt for Red October, Alien, Aliens, Alien 3, Alien Resurrection

Favorite Video Games: StarCraft, American Revolutionary War

Favorite Websites: SS Free

Favorite Forums: SS Free, AvPGalaxy, Explosmertacular

Favorite Books: The Terrible Hours

Favorite Actors: Richard Dean Anderson

Favorite Film Directors: George Lucas, Stan Winston, Ridley Scott

Favorite Companies: Blizzard Entertainment, Reenactor Entertainment, Cavedog Entertainment, Hatton Vending

Favorite Authors: Kevin J. Anderson

Favorite Drinks: water, carbonated water, Ginger Ale

Other Cool Sites

Explosmertacular: xgmx

AvPGalaxy: xgmx

Planet Mac: xgmx

Subsim: xgmx

GateWorld: xgmx

Halo War OMEGA: xgmx

Other

Anything else you want to share with us: I made the SS Free on June 25, 2006.

Edited by Fionavar
Author Request

Birthday: November 4, 1992

Occupation (field): software designer

:lol:

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

*Nationality: American (United States)

Culture: Scottish

Favorite Drinks: water, carbonated water, Ginger Ale

get yourself some Irn Bru, you hairy fool, and stop this ginger ale nonsense. It's made in Scotland. From girders.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

get yourself some Irn Bru, you hairy fool, and stop this ginger ale nonsense. It's made in Scotland. From girders.
Several American companies import Irn-Bru; yet, it is currently listed as a banned substance by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration.

As you're of Scottish extraction you'll probably be okay, but few other Americans are strong enough to drink Irn-Bru and survive. :lol:

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

Wait? The FDA will let you chaps eat all sorts of dubious carcinogens in your water, but Irb Bru is off the list?

Irn Bru! Irn Bru! Irn Bru!

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Hi, my name's Dave. I like cows. They go moo.

Moooooooooooooooooooooo.

Like that.

Are we friends now?

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

No, cows are my mortal enemy. Get out of my forums.

I'll get out of your forums when you get out of MY FACE!

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

• 4 weeks later...
Interests: Stargate

Is that you, walkerguy? :down:

I just found this topic- no its not me, dumb***. :lol:

edit: Yippe for spam thread!

Edited by walkerguy

Twitter | @Insevin

Wait? The FDA will let you chaps eat all sorts of dubious carcinogens in your water, but Irb Bru is off the list?

Cite some evidence which clearly links flouride (or any of the other chemical additives the United States government adds to its public water) to cancer.

I don't post if I don't have anything to say, which I guess makes me better than the rest of your so-called "community." 8)

Cite some evidence which clearly links flouride (or any of the other chemical additives the United States government adds to its public water) to cancer.

Even if he doesn't find evidence, it's the US. Meaning he's probably right anyway.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

I'm not talking about deliberate additives. I'm talking about the incredibly poor enforcement of your clean air and water statutes.

-Elwood Blues