NWN2 XP2 Storm of Zehir Wishlist

ramza

This thread is for those who wish for specific things to be included in the newest NWN2 expansion.

Please, general discussions about the expansion should be kept in the other thread.

My personal wishlist:

- Raise the level cap to 40 so that we may make use of it in custom-made modules and online gameplay

- Reactivate the cut-content races (Ghostwise halfling, Lizardfolk, Githzerai and Githyanki)

- Reactivate the cut-content classes (Master of Many forms, Mystic Theurge, Contemplative, Cavalier, Nw9 variants)

- Include rideable horses

- add new core classes and prestige classes (preferably FR-specific ones like the archmage, the hathran witch, the runecaster, the shadow adept, etc)

"Ooo, squirrels, Boo! I know I saw them! Quick, throw nuts!" -Minsc

"I am a well-known racist in the Realms! Elves? Dwarves? Ha! Kill'em all! Humans rule! -Me

Volourn will never grow up, he's like the Black Peter Pan, here to tell you that it might be great to always be a child, but everybody around is gonna hate it. :p

Wild Mage

A quest revolving around the massacre of Halflings.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Please do not raise level cap to 40

Please do not restore cut races (minus ghostwise halfings)

Please do not restore cut classes

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

1. Turn-based combat. (Hey, don't look at me like that!)

2. Swashbuckler.

3. Beguiler.

4. A couple of prestige classes for Bards.

5. A custom prestige class created specifically for SoZ. Arcane Scholar rocked.

20795.jpg

TB combat would be sweet but its not going to happen :shifty:

Oh well, I'm fine with RtwP most of the time

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Please do not raise level cap to 40

Please do not restore cut races (minus ghostwise halfings)

Please do not restore cut classes

What did I do to deserve so much hatred? :shifty:

"Ooo, squirrels, Boo! I know I saw them! Quick, throw nuts!" -Minsc

"I am a well-known racist in the Realms! Elves? Dwarves? Ha! Kill'em all! Humans rule! -Me

Volourn will never grow up, he's like the Black Peter Pan, here to tell you that it might be great to always be a child, but everybody around is gonna hate it. :p

No irritating romances please. The completionist in me cries every time I have to bear through more fantasy hanky-panky just to get a complete experience.

I'd like the ability to use horses on the world map. With this I mean something similar to Fallout caravans or the car; horses would raise your traveling speed(in this vein, add teleportation between cities as well!) on the map, but serve no function outside it. I'm fairly aware of at least some of the problems that adding horses this late to the game would cause and I'm rather fine with just the fast travel function or something similar. Horses would be featured, but there'd be no need to implement combat animations, mechanics, etc for them.

Tons of half-breeds, please. IWD 2 Yuan-Ti temple was a huge improvement compared to IWD 1 Dragon's Eye Yuan-Ti portion, simply because there were so many types of threats. A game about Yuan-Ti plots needs that kind of variety. Though I hope it does not need a similar massive battle to end it.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I want roleplaying opportunities based not only on make-believe races like elves and dwarves, but also skin color - since that's fundamentally tied to what defines each and every one of us. If that's not available, then at least allow me to play a female character so I can look at her behind all day and claim it in the name of roleplaying rather than female objectification.

Hadescopy.jpg

(Approved by Fio, so feel free to use it)

- Master of Many Forms.

- So many race/class/skill dialog checks that you can possibly fit in. They r teh awesumest.

- Make the different Wild Shapes viable (e.g. give the Badger shape a frenzy ability, Wolf shape gets Knockdown etc.)

- some kind of class specialized in ranged attacks that isn't required to be a treehugging elf

- feyri or whatever those tiefling elves are called, and while you're at it, the orc version too

Edited by Pope

Master Transmogrifist (sp?)

- The Wiz/Sor version of the Master of Many Forms

The possibility of Evil, rather than thuggish, gameplay.

Base level game 1-20

More enchanting options.

Edit: Oh, yeah, and the ability to play as a pirate, including a ship. Grrr Arg.

A true first person view would be nice.

Ew.

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

-Fix armor clipping issues. The chainmail default armor model for female as an example, has a bad clipping issue on her neck to shoulder position.

-Option for ultra high texture. The texture resolution in comparison between PC face and armor is HUGE which can be a distraction in up close conversation. The scale mail armor especially (Default Fighter armor) has horrendous ugly texture. Please update it.

-New animations as well as if possible, update old ones. A more natural walking animation than a robotic one especially.(Since you Obs doodz has mo-cap equipment finally rite?)

-More voice selection

-More hair/head model selection

-A series of down to earth looking weapons. Presently, the long swords looks no different than a bastard sword and the short swords, looking no different than a meat cleaver.

-Return to old school death systems too as well

Edited by Zoma

Wild Dwarves

Artic Dwarves

Wish/Miracle

Tons of other spells, skills, and feats

Up to level 40 open (since they will likely be the last expansion anyways)

Dwarven Champion PrC (or the equivelant)

FUN!!!

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

1. More performance optimisation

2. A key roleplaying opportunity we have not seen very often, such as the OC's trial

3. An in-depth and varied depiction of economy and factions in the city, making a few very good ones as opposed to a lot of them with only two choices or with Biowarian 'good' and 'evil'

4. More tactical combat which makes better use of environment (think IWD2 in IE), and enemies are distinct and require different tactics than just being meat-sacks for your weapons in another colour

1. Glistening Pixellated Tiefling boobs.

2. ...

I got nothing.

Fixed.

Since this is a wishlist I'm gonna say 5 weapon types where the differences matter instead of 20 where the difference is marginal or where 50% are obviously inferiour to the rest. Most DnD games have more weapon types than they can handle. The same goes for armor types, alchemy ingridient types etc.

I hate clutter.

sporegif20080614235048aq1.gif

Things I would like to see implemented in the new expansion pack:

1) An interesting and lengthy storyline spanning many levels and with interesting companions

2) The combinational prestige classes (meaning those, like the Mystic Theurge, which combine the progressions of other classes)

3) Party formations

Bonus: An opportunity to participate in the shaping of '4E FR' through the game

Other assorted stuff too, of course, but the above are the priorities from my point of view.