NWN2 XP2 Storm of Zehir Wishlist

ramza

Kittens.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Horses that can be ridden. Oblivion has them how hard can it be to add them in? NWN2 was going to have them to begin with.

why would obsidian waste effort on such a thing? oblivion horses only useful purpose were to speed overland travel, but nwn2 exp2 uses an overland map for movement.

put horses in simply to say they got horses? why?

HA! Good Fun!

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

Mainly aesthetics of course, though horses, in NWN1 at least, have an increased movement rate (haste speed) that gives a tactical advantage in larger, spread out areas, particularly with something like the mounted archery feat. But, of course the fan modders (DLA) did all the work for horses in NWN1. Obsidian would need to decide where horses fit in their priority list, and what could be worked on in lieu of...

Horses that can be ridden. Oblivion has them how hard can it be to add them in? NWN2 was going to have them to begin with.

why would obsidian waste effort on such a thing? oblivion horses only useful purpose were to speed overland travel, but nwn2 exp2 uses an overland map for movement.

put horses in simply to say they got horses? why?

HA! Good Fun!

Oh that is right NWN2 cheated players on never ending areas to explore. A horse wouldn't be much use in a typical NWN2 short area.

Good fun, Ha Good Fun!

2010spaceships.jpg

Hades was the life of the party. RIP You'll be missed.

The greater importance of horses now is in tune with the increased focus on trading. After all something needs to pull the trade wagons and a lack of them would be weird. I remember some static ones in MOTB but they were static.

Now I've nothing against other things pulling my chariot, like people for example. Actually a chariot drawn by dire pandas would be awesome.

Spreading beauty with my katana.

Now I've nothing against other things pulling my chariot, like people for example. Actually a chariot drawn by dire pandas would be awesome.

Chariots were used, for military purposes, only in ancient times when horses were far smaller and weaker. To think they'd be used in more of a medieval setting, like the FR, with it's armored knights and fully barded destriers is ridiculous.

"The greater importance of horses now is in tune with the increased focus on trading. After all something needs to pull the trade wagons and a lack of them would be weird. "

how many games has you played in past in which you was carrying enough gold, armour and weapons to kill the budweiser clydesdale's? regardless, the weird thing would be having adventurers dealing with the more mundane aspects o' trade. hire folks to do such stuff? yeah. finance trade ships or merchants? yeah. beyond that? would all happen behind the scenes.

the city in bg2 were some big trade hub, but Gromnir weren't shocked by lack o' wagons n' horses.

HA! Good Fun!

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)