What you did today

Gorth

not if you're 12 or so

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Today I weighed myself for the first time in months, turns out I weigh 7.5 stone. Or 105 pounds assuming the internet is correct with calculations and whatnot.

Am I right in thinking I should be concerned by this? =/

Yes. Unless your like 4 feet tall and 8 years old.

Edit: no laozi your wrong get out

Edited by theslug

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

I'm 5'9" and 19 years old :verymad:

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

Edit: no laozi your wrong get out

Get out to where?

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

@ Sand, I'll be sure to heed that advice, because we all know that your single anecdote is ironclad proof of the villainy of all females in relationships everywhere. :verymad: (Plus, dull knives are a culinary tragedy waiting to happen.)

Ironclad? Sorry, I am not into such fetishes.

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

I'm 5'9" and 19 years old :verymad:

Are you Emo, like totally too sad to eat and stuff?

Yeah what are you some kind of lady boy or something you need to start pumping iron and stacking on protein if you don't walshingham to hang glide through your bedroom window, shoulder roll across the floor then break your neck with immense ease. Then steal your cat.

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

or you could try the Nietzsche diet and eat heroic amounts of whatever you fear the most

well got back from a week of nation trotting (mainly visiting my dads family) to learn that my brother was headed to Disneyland... so I bought some tickets to be on the same plane as one of my brothers friends... I'm gonna be BROKE when I hit boot.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

or you could try the Nietzsche diet and eat heroic amounts of whatever you fear the most

I'm liking that. :lol:

"I fear death. Obesity, cholesterol, and alcohol are factors in death. I must face my fear."

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Fat is dead I guess then

Edited by Laozi

I guess that makes you a chubby chaser then

Are you Emo, like totally too sad to eat and stuff?

Not at all. I'm a rather cheerful chap I'd say and eat as much as the average person. I just don't seem to have the ability to gain weight for some strange reason. Seem to reach 8 stone then stop no matter how much I eat. :thumbsup:

Yeah what are you some kind of lady boy or something you need to start pumping iron and stacking on protein if you don't walshingham to hang glide through your bedroom window, shoulder roll across the floor then break your neck with immense ease. Then steal your cat.

If he smokes a pipe nonchalantly whilst doing this then I'm all for it to be honest. Would be the epitome of awesome.

Come to Australia, we'll fatten you up.

There's only one reason I'm coming to Australia, and it's not the food baby :)

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

I just don't seem to have the ability to gain weight for some strange reason. Seem to reach 8 stone then stop no matter how much I eat. :thumbsup:
I kind of know the problem, can eat what I want without gaining weight, though I'm not near as lightweight as you. What I found is, that if I eat stuff with a lot of calories and enough protein, I can indirectly gain weight by sports. So it gets converted to muscle mass instead of vaporizing as heat which food I eat normally seems to do. If I don't eat a lot protein rich stuff, sports seem to have the inverse effect and I lose weight which I really shouldn't. Edited by samm

Citizen of a country with a racist, hypocritical majority

If he smokes a pipe nonchalantly whilst doing this then I'm all for it to be honest. Would be the epitome of awesome.

We got taught how to shoulder roll in training a few weeks ago, but they refused to teach me becaus eof my broken rib, which still fething hurts. -_-

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Today I bought two champagne glasses for $130. Each. That's $260 for two champagne glasses.

Champagne.jpg

At least notice the silk embedding and the golden rings on the feet of the glasses before you start mocking me.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Today I bought two champagne glasses for $130. Each. That's $260 for two champagne glasses.

At least notice the silk embedding and the golden rings on the feet of the glasses before you start mocking me.

No desire to mock, but a great curiosity as to *why* you would purchase such things... there has to be a reason, right?

Anybody here catch that? All I understood was 'very'.

Prolly a wedding gift.

I haven't done much today. I guess I joined this forum which is a start! I'm increasingly needing something to avert my attention from my marketing job. I will say, it's cool to see stuff about movies and TV come through here, but everyone needs a friendly distraction from time to time.