What you did today

Gorth

Accident out of wedlock. Girl I met on facebook who was into all the same sci-fi and such I was so we hit it off really well. She's currently on her like 40something hour of labour, its to the point that the dr said its possible its false labour. Contractions are like 5 minutes apart and have been so since last night, but are now increasing in duration and intensity.

Marriage is overrated anyway. Congrats on the kid, but better you than me. :shifty: I do feel sorry for your girlfriend. If you labor problems are any indications on how the kid is going to be like you are in for a very long 18 years. :sorcerer:

So after 42 hours of labour.... the contractions stopped and we have to keep waiting.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Correction, 25 years. He or she might be the basement living type. :p

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

I went to the bank to deposit some money and the girl on the other end of the counter convinced me of putting my money into a CD. She was just too darned cute. Plus it makes financial sense I suppose. Instead of making the .2 I've making the last 20 years of my freakin life becasue my parents are too stupid damnit even though one workee in the gd damned bank for like 8 years. It was something that I was thinking about when the econ was good since I'm coming into a decent amount but this is something you should be doing from the very begining instead when its too late. Wow a whole 3.3% against inflation that is 6 and above. 2 years ago it used to be at least competitive. I'm angry. I don't want to go on another rant about the mortgage crisis and how all these a holes should be criminally charged.

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

i turned 40 today.

taks

And yet you look so adorably tiny!

Congrats on surviving so long. You are definitely smarter than I.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

perhaps simply resilient? yes, i'm quite tiny at 6'3", 225 lbs. don't let that cute little mug fool you.

i do need to update my avatar. this picture is over a year old. john has a much more sinister look about him now that he's 5. sinister in a sort of "awwww, look at that cute little... wait a minute, what's he doing?" way.

i was up last night at my actual time of birth, 1:30 a.m. (though actually, i was born in central, not mountain, time zone), and my wife came home from her pool league and gave me a card. some joke about a remote control that was rather humorous. i felt... vindicated. i made it to 40. wow.

taks

comrade taks... just because.

Please don't take this the wrong way but your kid had a humongous head....

Happy Birthday :lol:

plz don't hurt me :ninja:

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

yeah... well, i've been posting on BIS/Obsidian boards for nearly 10 years now.

yes, sluggo, john has a big noggin. you ought to see him now, hehe. of course, i have a size 8 head, too.

taks

comrade taks... just because.

No shame in having a big head, unless it's hollow like my coconut.

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

40?

Damn, now I feel like I don't belong here.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

congrats taks! Depressed yet about it? :lol:

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

i gotta stop going out when i know i have work the following morning :bat:

i went out to a goth show type thingy and had a real good time dancing around and singing and generally being very drunk and merry

only now i feel really tired and crap

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

i gotta stop going out when i know i have work the following morning :bat:

i went out to a goth show type thingy and had a real good time dancing around and singing and generally being very drunk and merry

Ah well. Just keep i mind it's always worth it. Well, it might not be, but so long you make sure it is, you'll have no regrets. :(

-Elwood Blues

i gotta stop going out when i know i have work the following morning :lol:

Ah well. Just keep i mind it's always worth it. Well, it might not be, but so long you make sure it is, you'll have no regrets. :)

i was definitely fun

there should be some amusing photos floating around :lol:

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

i turned 40 today.

taks

Happy Birthday (a bit late, but what the heck) :lol:

May there be many more where they came from :lol:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Shame on me. Shame on me times a billion. I suppose I deserve it in some sick sort of way. I have a friend who is completely untrustworthy, corrupt, dishonest, immoral and every other word synonymous with being a ruthless person.

The story ends with me going to a barber and getting my head completely shaved almost to the skin. Then I ate half a cuban sandwich which had been sitting on the table for about an hour with some cold fries.

You know how people say they have a short fuse. I believe I don't have a fuse at all.

Edit: Oh yeah I didn't mention that borderline maniacal laughing was present from start to finish.

Edited by theslug

Shame on me. Shame on me times a billion. I suppose I deserve it in some sick sort of way. I have a friend who is completely untrustworthy, corrupt, dishonest, immoral and every other word synonymous with being a ruthless person.

The story ends with me going to a barber and getting my head completely shaved almost to the skin. Then I ate half a cuban sandwich which had been sitting on the table for about an hour with some cold fries.

You know how people say they have a short fuse. I believe I don't have a fuse at all.

Edit: Oh yeah I didn't mention that borderline maniacal laughing was present from start to finish.

zulus3.jpg

-Elwood Blues

I have a very very very long fuse. Usually it is 2 to 3 years long. Once it goes off I am usually screaming incoherently while clawing my face off and punching things. After about a hour I am back to normal.

Edited by Sand

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

Went out and got very drunk last night. All expenses paid drinks are the best ever.

Worryingly ended up making out with my best friend's boyfriend at some point though, seems we both need 'gay when drunk' t-shirts. My legs are killing me as well after I decided to valiantly walk the 7 miles home to save people paying for a taxi for me. I'm not used to so much exercise. :(

I also got recognised by some random dude as 'that guy wearing girls clothes in his myspace picture' and some girl as 'that guy who always has his jeans safety pinned to hold them together' \o/

Fame ftw.

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.