Pictures of your games

It just means death you nitwit.

Why name a skull dath? I mean he has no flowing robes or a scythe. He is just a skull. Kind of presumptuous to call oneelf death when you don't have the right implements to be death.

"Your Job is not to die for your country, but set a man on fire, and take great comfort in the general hostility and unfairness of the universe."

How do you like the Underworld demo Bok?

I was looking forward to the release, but after playing through the demo I'm not that excited anymore. The controls were really bad for me especially the camera. It got stuck a lot in corners or it would just focus on Lara and not the environment and I would have to fiddle with it to see where I had to go, which wasn't smooth. Also there didn't seem to be an option for the camera to pan out (like Price of Persia), so when wall jumping in tight areas Lara would sometimes jump into the camera and cause it to spin around. Lara's movements seemed to be off to as sometimes she would jump to her death against my will. This might be because I suck, but I've played through all the recent Prince of Persia games and I could control the Prince smoothly and without problems.

The graphics and atmosphere are great though.

How do you like the Underworld demo Bok?

I was looking forward to the release, but after playing through the demo I'm not that excited anymore. The controls were really bad for me especially the camera. It got stuck a lot in corners or it would just focus on Lara and not the environment and I would have to fiddle with it to see where I had to go, which wasn't smooth. Also there didn't seem to be an option for the camera to pan out (like Price of Persia), so when wall jumping in tight areas Lara would sometimes jump into the camera and cause it to spin around. Lara's movements seemed to be off to as sometimes she would jump to her death against my will. This might be because I suck, but I've played through all the recent Prince of Persia games and I could control the Prince smoothly and without problems.

The graphics and atmosphere are great though.

I know what you mean, I almost quit right in the middle of the demo since the camera sux and the jumping puzzles were tedious and I wanted to go back to playing Fallout 3

Edited by Bokishi

This is why Fallout 3 is great.

Yeah, different tune now, huh? You only spent like 12 months whining and crying about this game you'd never played. Damn you idiots annoy me. But I am the one under moderation, not you.

Yeah, shut up moderators. We need a moderator free day, let us say what we want to say for once.

Edited by Gorth
A few "unnecessary" words moderated out

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!