The Music Thread

Gorth

HA! Good Fun!

Hahahahahha ;)

thanks for this one :)

BEST VIDEO EVER AHAHAHAHAH :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I love Canon but yeah, propably most whored melody in the history of the music. It seems to be instahit creator, no matter if it is rap, rock or pop

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

I'm painting the kitchen and dining room today. I've got Bob Marlys Legend CD playing over and over. This one never gets old!

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

when are you going to come down?

when are you going to land?

I should have stayed on the farm

I should have listened to my old man

you know you can't hold me forever

I didn't sign up for you

I'm not a present for your friends to open

this boy is too young to be singing the blues.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

ASP - Me

He wasn't credited for that (too silent) track in V:tM B, was he?

I don't think so - but I cannot remember the music either. Where was it? Also, the, so-called, unofficial "patch" changed music (although the most resent releases might not, I use the True patches or the 1.2 patch) in some areas. :(

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

santogoldxq2.jpg

http://www.mediafire.com/?0og4g9gmnnj

Santogold, the collaboration between Santi White and former Stiffed bandmate John Hill, first began receiving notice in late 2007, thanks mostly to the release of the single "Creator," which seemed to point White in the direction of an M.I.A. knockoff. The debut full-length, however, shows Santogold to be a unique group, one that pulls equally from dub, pop-punk, hip-hop, electro, and rock without succumbing to the archetypes of any. Much of this is because of the contributions from Hill, who adds plenty of guitars and warm keyboards, encouraging White to fill out the songs, the verses, and the hooks, with her rich Gwen Stefani-meets-Janelle Mon

ASP - Me

He wasn't credited for that (too silent) track in V:tM B, was he?

I don't think so - but I cannot remember the music either. Where was it? Also, the, so-called, unofficial "patch" changed music (although the most resent releases might not, I use the True patches or the 1.2 patch) in some areas. :thumbsup:

Well, it wasn't that track. It was the one in the church with Venus that was quite a bit too low in volume, and not an all too interesting piece anyway.

Citizen of a country with a racist, hypocritical majority