The Music Thread

Gorth

The Beatles - Here Comes the Sun

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Yeah, IMO his best with Beatles (I've never been fan of Something)

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

pinkfloyd-album-dark_side_of_the_moon.jpg

you raise the blade, you make the change

you rearrange me ' till I'm sane

you lock the door

and throw away the key

there's someone in my head but it's not me

And if the cloud bursts, thunder in your ear

you shout and no one seems to hear

and if the band you're in starts playing different tunes

I'll see you on the dark side of the moon

Edited by Xard

talvikuningas.jpg

Kerran j

Edited by Xard

Talvikuningas ("Winter King") is best ****ing album released this millenium and fourth on my all time favourite list (by far one of the newest album on that one I might add). Absolutely magnificent stuff. Killer riffs and proggy elements with crazy drum fills etc. And above all teh lyrics :ermm:

Of course the fact it is scifi concept album done well helps too very much :(

CMX - Talvikuningas XI: Quanta

Edited by Xard

Stereolab At The BBC ~ Something with synthes and hawt sounding french chicks

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Talvikuningas ("Winter King") is best ****ing album released this millenium and fourth on my all time favourite list (by far one of the newest album on that one I might add). Absolutely magnificent stuff. Killer riffs and proggy elements with crazy drum fills etc. And above all teh lyrics :thumbsup:

Of course the fact it is scifi concept album done well helps too very much :ermm:

*poke*

Get a grip, fanboiiism causes ulcers.

np: my girlfriend - on nom nom

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Moonsorrow - For Whom the Bells Tolls(yes, a Metallica cover)

Damn great.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Bob Dylan - Tombstone Blues

Talvikuningas ("Winter King") is best ****ing album released this millenium and fourth on my all time favourite list (by far one of the newest album on that one I might add). Absolutely magnificent stuff. Killer riffs and proggy elements with crazy drum fills etc. And above all teh lyrics :down:

Of course the fact it is scifi concept album done well helps too very much ;)

*poke*

Get a grip, fanboiiism causes ulcers.

np: my girlfriend - on nom nom

Baahh, I only go fanboy over stuff that deserves it :p

...though I have some dark secrets, I absolutely love ELO's Twilight ;)

Beastie Boy - Funky Boss

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Roger Waters - What God Wants Part II

Do you believe in a better day

Do you have a faith in a golden way

If you do then we must come together this day

Come together as one united

Television audience

Brought together the sound of my voice

United united financially united socially

United spiritually and all possible ways

Through the power of money

And the power of your prayers

The Beatles - Hey Jude

And anytime you feel the pain, hey Jude, refrain,

Don't carry the world upon your shoulders

For well you know that it's a fool who plays it cool

By making his world a little colder

Bob Dylan - Hurricane

Bill Frisell - Softly As In A Morning Sunrise

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.