The Music Thread

Gorth

Nymphetamine - Cradle of Filth

Edit: Why do I hate pigeonholing when it comes to music? Because you can never group things like that together in a single category and definitively say who, or what, is, without a doubt better. Personally I like "Rock," "Celtic Rock," "Celtic," "Goth Rock," "Alternative Rock," "Classical," "Punk Rock," "New Age," and many other genres that I won't bother to mention, for I have already proved my point. That is to say, I believe that you cannot say something like "I like Rock," and expect that statement to truly communicate anything meaningful to your listener. For instance, I really abhor almost all rap and hip-hop - but there is a few artists (id est Greydon Square) that I tolerate due to their material being interesting. If I had said "I loath Rap and Hip-Hop," would that have been true? Maybe, but not completely.

Edited by Deadly_Nightshade

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

^^ i can't stand Dani's vocals o:)

i don't even really know what it is about them, they just irritate me for some reason

David Bowie - Let's Dance (still listening to the radio)

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

^^ i can't stand Dani's vocals o:)

i don't even really know what it is about them, they just irritate me for some reason

Yeah, it's not my favorite - but it's not the worst.

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

yeah i've never exactly liked Cradle of Filth, though i didn't mind Damnation and a Day

Thornography on the other hand.... the less said the better >_<

Tool - Parabola (free of the radio at last!)

yeah i've never exactly liked Cradle of Filth, though i didn't mind Damnation and a Day

Thornography on the other hand.... the less said the better >_

Tool - Parabola (free of the radio at last!)

Their third and fourth albums were good. Everything else, however was less than stellar, to say the least...

Lhasa de Sela - Desde

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

heard it for the first time yesterday

it's quite like the stuff from With Teeth >_<

The 69 Eyes - Gothic Girls (hehe i see what you mean about this sammy)

HA! Good Fun!

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

Bill Frisell - Crumb/No Moe

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.