What are you playing now?

Gorth

Start of old thread: http://forums.obsidianent.com/index.php?showtopic=48832

End of old thread: http://forums.obsidianent.com/index.php?sh...5&start=495

Yes, yes, I know. The old one was a few posts short of a full thread. It is just so nice and quiet at this time of day :)

Still plugging away at VMBL, doing the lazy thing (sneaking with obfuscate on).

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Obfuscate, meh. Good for all those stealth missions but that's about it.

Once you go Celerity you can never go back! Best discipline EVAR!11 Potence, Fortitude, and Protean are awesome too.

Kind of funny how all the clans in Bloodlines have only 1 or maybe 2 decent disciplines followed by one utter s**t one. Seriously. What's the point of Auspex or Presence? Dominate is marginally less s**t, but still. And Animalism is beyond a joke. Ooh, I'm being hounded by Tzimicse flesh creatures, let me summon a freakin' BEETLE or wolf 'cause its really gonna help!

Dementation isn't bad as it offers serious returns at just level 3, but Thamaturgy is nerfed!1 At least Redemption captured Thaumaturgy in it's PnP glory! Oh, how I miss thee Theft Of Vitae. :sad:

If only there was an Assamite clan mod: Obfuscate + Celerity + Quietus = Medieval Ass Pr4wnage!1

Edited by jaguars4ever
manthing2.jpg

Obfuscate, meh. Good for all those stealth missions but that's about it.

Once you go Celerity you can never go back! Best discipline EVAR!11

True its ridiculously unbalanced. Similar to Gifted in Fallout games. My Brujah kicked so much butt it was sick. She loved smacking people around while they were spinning in the air in slow motion. But a lot of the other discplines were just fun to play with, Like using Bloodboil in Grouts sanitarium. Not as effective as celerity, but definitely a winner in the awesomness department. The best thing about celerity was that it was effective against everything, bosses, humans, vampires, werewolfs (as Sand foound out).

ANyway, I am playing Jagged Alliance 2, an ongoing campaign that has lasted since January. Not much time for anything else at the moment.

Notice how I can belittle your beliefs without calling you names. It's a useful skill to have particularly where you aren't allowed to call people names. It's a mistake to get too drawn in/worked up. I mean it's not life or death, it's just two guys posting their thoughts on a message board. If it were personal or face to face all the usual restraints would be in place, and we would never have reached this place in the first place. Try to remember that.

Playing Drakan - Order of the Flame. Very cool game, despite it being old. I love when I accidentally chop off someone's arm and they run in circles with blood squirting everywhere until they die :D

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Pokemon Diamond. It's funny, I usually kick the habit of Pokemon games for 4 years only to come back to them. They're addictive as ever.

How are the newer ones? The last one I really played was Silver, and that was better than Yellow - although it did lack the kick-ass surfing mini-game.

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

Apollo Justice (Ace Attorney 4) just arrived today, but I still need to finish the 3rd one (Trials and Tribulations).

I'd consider trying Pokemon, but I have no time for such a time-consuming game.

Hadescopy.jpg

(Approved by Fio, so feel free to use it)

I'm still trying to get through Etrian Odyssey, so that meets my portable turn-based JRPG needs. I'm not finishing that game anytime soon. Pokemon is off-limits until then.

Edited by Llyranor

Hadescopy.jpg

(Approved by Fio, so feel free to use it)

Tron 2.0 is tons of fun. It's made by Monolith, y'know?

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."