What are you playing now?

Gorth

Just finished KotOR II. I know, I know. I'm way behind the times. :alien: I liked it more than I thought I would but am glad there's a restoration project going on as the ending didn't exactly satisfy.

Before that, replayed KotOR I for the first time in years. Love that game. I've probably played it a million times by now. :p Also played a bit of Rise of Legends but wasn't all that impressed with it.

For Knights of the Old Republic I fanfic goodness, please visit Sweetie's Works of Fiction

Playing through Tron 2.0

This game is amazingly fun. I love the artwork present in the game and just throwing the disc around and blocking incoming shots is awesome.

I love Monolith. Now make another No One Lives Forever. More Cate Archer plz.

Giving Mafia another shot. Despite all the praise the game gets, and the fact that I found it have a rather fresh approach to the whole "GTA open city" (obeying traffic laws, who would've thunk it?), it never pulled me in the first time around.

I guess it's doing something right since I got back to it again.

Started replaying Arcanum, we'll see how long I last this time around. Replaying this game is always extremely fun for me in the beginning, but the interest drops off at one point or another usually. Playing a beautiful, charismatic female gunslinger this tiem around.

Listen to my home-made recordings (some original songs, some not): http://www.youtube.c...low=grid&view=0

Oblivion

Shivering Isles

All Downloadable Content

Mods

DarkUI

Bag of Holding

KeyRing

LoadingScreenQuotes

StreamLine

Unofficial Patch

Fransecos Leveled Creatures And Items w/ Optional Items list

Well atleast im setting it all up. The OBSE is interesting, Required for Streamline.

Always outnumbered, never out gunned!

Unreal Tournament 2004 Handle:Enlight_2.0

Myspace Website!

My rig

Man, seeing Zack and Aerith running around on a date is kind of depressing. Because it's kind of cute, but you know how it ends.

Edited by Tale
"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

RTS games are very hard to master. I know when I play them I'm usually scrambling from one thing to another but I think I like them so much because I'm a multi-tasking sort of person. My favorite RTS games of all time are the Age of Empires series and the Civilization series. I don't think RTS gets any better than those two.

For Knights of the Old Republic I fanfic goodness, please visit Sweetie's Works of Fiction

I didn't know there were any RTS Civ games.

Bloodlines judging by the screenshots I have posted. :thumbsup:

I had to reinstall it since the game was screwed up when my computer crashed when I was playing it. I decided to install one of those 3rd party patches.

2010spaceships.jpg

Hades was the life of the party. RIP You'll be missed.

I dropped the difficulty of Kane's Wrath down to easy for that one mission and then forgot to bump it back up again. On that 4th mission on easy mode you don't have to deal with air units and other than the first group, the GDI doesn't send Titans after you. It's been easy to the point where it almost feels like I'm cheating. I'll probably finish the campaign on easy then start over on hard to make up for it. Somewhere along the way, the movies seemed to have fixed themselves. The audio and video stay in sync! It's so amazingly awesome!

Also, Spectre artillery are awesome incarnate. That is all. Stealth Artillery FTW.

Edited by Deraldin

I dropped the difficulty of Kane's Wrath down to easy for that one mission and then forgot to bump it back up again. On that 4th mission on easy mode you don't have to deal with air units and other than the first group, the GDI doesn't send Titans after you. It's been easy to the point where it almost feels like I'm cheating. I'll probably finish the campaign on easy then start over on hard to make up for it. Somewhere along the way, the movies seemed to have fixed themselves. The audio and video stay in sync! It's so amazingly awesome!

Also, Spectre artillery are awesome incarnate. That is all. Stealth Artillery FTW.

I managed to pull off that mission... the biggest thing is that you grab all the purifiers quickly and beef up your base defense. I picked up about 4 purifiers (three or four times too) and was able to wipe them out on medium. I've gone to easy simply to allow myself to see the entire game.

I'm also waiting for Vertigos to be available fer once.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

vampire the masquerade bloodlines

Knox is such an idiot...

Hell yeah! o:)

Taking a break from MotB for a game of Disciples II - Rise of the Elves campaign

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Oblivion

Shivering Isles

All Downloadable Content

Mods

DarkUI

Bag of Holding

KeyRing

LoadingScreenQuotes

StreamLine

Unofficial Patch

Fransecos Leveled Creatures And Items w/ Optional Items list

Well atleast im setting it all up. The OBSE is interesting, Required for Streamline.

Its all set up, i decided to just use the Oblivion optimizer and the Oblivion Script extender instead of Streamline. It all works great though, high recommend it! o:)

Always outnumbered, never out gunned!

Unreal Tournament 2004 Handle:Enlight_2.0

Myspace Website!

My rig

I managed to pull off that mission... the biggest thing is that you grab all the purifiers quickly and beef up your base defense. I picked up about 4 purifiers (three or four times too) and was able to wipe them out on medium. I've gone to easy simply to allow myself to see the entire game.

I'm also waiting for Vertigos to be available fer once.

Finished the campaign on easy now. The ending isn't much more conclusive that Tiberium Wars. :(

I'm on the mission where you have to hit the convoy carrying the tacitus.

Temple Prime Sucked.... again!

I'm on the mission where you have to hit the convoy carrying the tacitus.

Temple Prime Sucked.... again!

Temple Prime seems awfully weak for being such a stronghold of Nod superiority.

well when you attack it several times in a row it tends to wear down. I wish I was gdi so I could have a simple slugging match with an opponent rather than having to be either overwhelming numbers of weak units or sneaky.

Nod needs a good Main Battle tank. they don't really have anything that can stand up in a knock down drag out fight except the Avatar and it's big brother the Purifier. and those are so far up the tech tree it's not funny.

Can't play Kane's Wrath. The problem I had with TF2 is not exclusive to it. BAWWWWWW