Merry Christmas, Guys!

Humodour

HEY, HEY! We're mature, adult and politically correct here. It's called "Happy Holidays" o:)

Anyways, i will have a 4-5h drive on Sunday when i will go celebrating christmas at my parents place, and girlfriends place + visit various relatives during the weekend + visit my girlfriends relatives and eat a lot christmasturkey. And of course, we have to drive down again on Wednesday, due to work the following day. So no booze for me :sad:

But a merry christmas to everyone!

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Remember, the crates are not to be opened until Christmas! :shifty:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Happy Festivus! The festivus for the rest of us! May all your grievances be aired and your feats of strength tested this holiday season.

Don't have a tree you say? No tinsel, no problem: 479CD3E2.jpg

If it's good enough for Constanza, it's good enough for you.

Edited by jaguars4ever
manthing2.jpg

Now I have a machine gun, ho ho ho.

Machine guns for everybody!

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Merry ****ing Christmas!

Quoting Dennis Leary is fun.

Edited by WILL THE ALMIGHTY

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Happy Festivus! The festivus for the rest of us! May all your grievances be aired and your feats of strength tested this holiday season.

Don't have a tree you say? No tinsel, no problem: 479CD3E2.jpg

If it's good enough for Constanza, it's good enough for you.

It's a festivus for the rest of us!!

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

Saturday: Help my father build a fence.

Sunday: Christmas at Grandmother's

Monday: Work, christmas night at home

Tuesday: Christmas at other Grandmother's

Is it no wonder I hate the holidays? Ho-ho-ho, WHERE'S MY BLOODY WEEKEND?

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Friday: 3 hours of volunteer work

Saturday: 3 hours of some other volunteer work

Sunday: 7 ****ING HOURS OF VOLUNTEER WORK

All for a piece of a paper from the OBI saying I passed the international program.

This sucks.

EDIT: Merry Christams everyone! :)

Edited by WILL THE ALMIGHTY

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

we're going to see national treasure: book of secrets with friends tomorrow, then out to dinner when the friends' parents get into town later in the evening. there there is a fury of writing (me) followed by the premiere of bender's big score xmas eve (my son and i, got it on DVD, wife won't watch) and the opening of a random gift for the squirt. honey baked ham for dinner xmas day (same friends coming over) after the obligatory toy-festival xmas morning. i've been watching my gift all this week. HD is cool...

merry xmas to all... :)

taks

comrade taks... just because.

I'll be avoiding my family this christmas (for the first time ever), and spending it with the in-laws-to-be. But, on the bright side, I'll be spending it with the in-laws-to-be in Hawaii. (We're meeting her parents halfway-- they live in the LA area.) It's a lot of flying for a relatively short stay (6 nights), but it's Hawaii!

EDIT: Also, happy solstice/x-mas/saturnalia/etc. to all youse.

Edited by Enoch

blow me. :)

my brother has to do the "visit every subset of the family every year on xmas and turkey day" whirlwind tour every year - a half hour here, a half hour there... ugh. thankfully, we live far enough from all of our family (800 miles to st. louis, 2000 miles to NY and FL) that we do not have to do that.

taks

comrade taks... just because.

Uh, I should probably pick up something as a Christmas present for myself, but the problem is that I don't really want anything. I got the Witcher, my friends burned some anime and music for me, one gave me a Bob Marley anthology to play on the Eve etc, so I don't really feel like picking a game or dvd now.

Hell, I think it's finally safe to say that for me Christmas isn't about the presents anymore. Sorta relief, heh.

However, I do am going to pick up something, now that I've bought and made something for everyone else. I saw a Kurosawa box in the mall that I could peruse.

Also, I started picking up French again after a 3 year hiatus, as a sort of a gift. Should be interesting.

Happy hanukkah everyone, stay with your folks, because they stay won't with you. :thumbsup:

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I bought Mask of the Betrayer for myself and it touches my special place.

Merry Xmas everyone.

I 100% support buying oneself a decent present at Christmas. At least that way you can be sure of getting one.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.