What you did today

Walsingham

More likely to be an old five pound note lodged in your medulla like a wad of kleenex behind the tumble-dryer.

I spent the entire day doing sod all. I hate myself. I should have been out shopping.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Aww

I still love you Wals.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Today I officially got healthy again, read ancient history for exams on Saturday, reminisced about Black Lagoon with a friend and will partake in glorious "let's install curtains to the windows but fail utterly in the process"-mess up in a couple of hours.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I was at the Blue Mountains this summer. But I wasn't allowed to mount the Three Sisters. Aboriginal holy place or some such.

I only saw one aboriginal there. He was drunk and wanted me to give him some money.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

today i am at work feeling very tired and hungover, as are all my workmates

we had our work christmas party last night and everyone was drinking far too much

had the really quiet chick from the office dragging me round all night dancing and stuff. turns out she's not so quiet once you get a couple of drinks into her

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

Aww

I still love you Wals.

We make a cute couple.

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Yeah, a couple of morons

Zing!

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I mean!

Quick, someone bash me in the face with a tin tray!

-Elwood Blues

When you threaten people with violence, it just does things to me that I can't say on a forum like this.

I was at the Blue Mountains this summer. But I wasn't allowed to mount the Three Sisters. Aboriginal holy place or some such.

I only saw one aboriginal there. He was drunk and wanted me to give him some money.

Hahaha really? You didn't take a silly tour did you? I always climb onto their backs when I go there (which is rarely ever because it's full of tourists).

I finally finished this semester today! Yaaaay. My accounting exam went over perfectly fine, I think I did quite good to be honest but thats up to the teacher to decide. My astronomy exam went over good as well but I wasn't worried about that one anyways. But today I pretty much winged my history exam and probably did pretty horrible but that class was all kinds of same gender love. I'm just glad I'm finally done with it because it was by far the worst class I've ever been in. It would be all fun and games but I'm a business man through and through (and unfortunately? not the kind that sleeps with hookers on the side) so I've decided to get my mom her Christmas presents tomorrow or else i don't get to marathon Dexter season 2 until I get that done. Being a man of principle pretty much sucks.

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

I finally finished this semester today! Yaaaay. My accounting exam went over perfectly fine, I think I did quite good to be honest but thats up to the teacher to decide. My astronomy exam went over good as well but I wasn't worried about that one anyways. But today I pretty much winged my history exam and probably did pretty horrible but that class was all kinds of same gender love. I'm just glad I'm finally done with it because it was by far the worst class I've ever been in. It would be all fun and games but I'm a business man through and through (and unfortunately? not the kind that sleeps with hookers on the side) so I've decided to get my mom her Christmas presents tomorrow or else i don't get to marathon Dexter season 2 until I get that done. Being a man of principle pretty much sucks.

I've got this weird feeling that theslug is actually going to head Exxon or something soon.

-Elwood Blues

I've got this weird feeling that theslug is actually going to head Exxon or something soon.

Coincidence? My accounting project was on Exxon mobile. You've got some kind of gift Walsh. Use it for the good of all mankind and seduce young women into your bed to create at least a few decent human beings in this world. :)

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

Walshie's superpower has been discovered!

Prescience huh?

lucky ****er

much better than my superpower...

today i found some photos from the work christmas party the other night. in every single one of them i look horribly drunk. coincidence? i think not!

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

Coincidence? My accounting project was on Exxon mobile. You've got some kind of gift Walsh. Use it for the good of all mankind and seduce young women into your bed to create at least a few decent human beings in this world. :)

That and give me tonights Mega-Millions lotto numbers. Its up to 137 million for Christs sake, you know what kind of damage I could do with that?!

Second day without smoking. It feels so bad it must be healthy.

If you're trying to quit, good luck to you!

I'll never understand why people START smoking. I've never met a person in their 40's who is like "Man, I'm soooo glad I'm a smoker." I've met tons who have quit or tried to quit and still crave it almost every day. It just seems like a crappy thing to be tied to for the rest of your life. It's also not really all that high up there on the good drug scale. I can see the appeal of pot and alcohol, but tobacco seems like the risk is waaaaay greater than the reward.

But hey, I guess we all have our addictions. Granted not all addictions stain and smell and cause health problems in the people around you, but you get the point.

Second day without smoking. It feels so bad it must be healthy.

Good luck Kiro. :sorcerer:

Ill quit when they pry the still smoldering butt from my tumor riddled fingers. Hey, I enjoy it. Besides, who wants the last 20 or so years, they're the crappy years. Right?

In other news, due to Wals inconsideration in not supplying the lotto numbers I had to go with the quick picks. Wish me luck. ;)