Bastila hotness rating

You're probably not going to be kicked off, but "Bastila Appreciation Thread"s carry a certain... reputation... with them.

BTW, is the scale in ascending or descending order?

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

To be honest I hate Bastila and how she looks.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

To be honest I hate Bastila and how she looks.

I concur. She was also terrifyingly dull.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Bastila was awfulness personified.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

I wanted to put her over my knee and spank her :sad:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Guest The Architect

Bastila was awfulness personified.

I think -5 is a little too lenient.

She was as **** as what T3, Mission, Zaalbar, Juhani, Carth and Malak were.

I like to have Bastila on my party when I go dark side and get her to be my Sith sex-slave.

I don't know what to say about light side playthru... since i really hate LS ending...

"Be mindful of the currents of the living Force; to do one's duty is not always to do right. Concern yourself with the right action. Let duty take care of itself."

-Qui-Gon's voice to Anakin Skywalker

"

Jiggletech doesn't go that far. Aribeth was still a pretty awful character.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Amazing, we've made it to the second page without pictures. :)

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

Hmh, Bastila's kinda hot (for bunch of polygons) and has great voice. Also, somewhat annoying personality, but not entirely horrible. I've always liked Bastila's character, even as she acts like total bitch some times. Something my character would easily find "romanceable". In real life, I could stand someone like her, for what, few months, weeks? That is, if she doesn't have other hidden non-"amazon" character traits. You know, something like she not being fangeeks wet dream in every frickin' accept with horrible hormone inbalance.

That said, it doesn't mean I'm searching the ****ing internets for Bastila pr0n like some...people... seemed to do from previous, freaky "apprecitation" threads :)

In general I tend to hate when people of the internets do that on characters I really like. **** YOU Mogudan and your ****ty doujinshis, Rei cries in the corner because of your horrifying crimes, as do I :'(

Edited by Xard

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)