Xbox 360

If you have a network set up, you can enable media sharing with your xbox and PC. It can play any WMV files on your TV. It doesn't require any downloads, you are in essence streaming it from your PC.

Thanks Hurlshot. I'll try it out sometime soon.

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

all in all, if you intend to do anything other than save stuff you should probably get a HD. Also if you intend on getting more than 6 or 7 games in the lifespan of your system you should get a hard drive.

at gamestop we usually suggest either the bundle back with Forza and Ultimate Alliance(both good games) or you get a used system and a used hd (saves about 40 ish bucks all told, which you can then use on a game)

the bundle pack is a pretty dang good deal when you consider both Ultimate Alliance and Forza are good games.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Okay guys - I now have teh Box!1 Feel my powerz0rz!1 :)

Alas, although my High Definition pr0n requirements necessitated the Elite Edition, my hand was forced to sully one of the inferior bundle editions. The price was reduced to $399 so I snapped that baby up. It came with a bunch of decent accessories: 2 controllers, 1 remote, a headset, 20GB hard drive, ethernet cable (<--like I really need more of these) controller recharger and most importantly, the much fabled High Definition cable.

manthing2.jpg

http://www.tweaktown.com/articles/1002/pla...uide/index.html

A guide on how to get divx and xvid etc. to work on your 360. Annoyed me that 99% of my video files wouldn't work on my xbox, but got this going in a few minutes and watched a couple downloaded episodes of Journeyman and season 4 of Reboot. It disables fast forward and skip, so I'd stick to just using the regular methods for watching wmv files, but this was a nice change from sitting at my computer chair to watch this stuff.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Alright, so I got the pro, with Marvel and Forza for like 370 tax included. Then I bought Oblivion and an extra controller, and that came to like, $109. I probably won't be getting live any time soon. My mom wants to cancel the X-Box live account.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

If you have Oblivion, chances are you won't play Live for a long time.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Alright, so I got the pro, with Marvel and Forza for like 370 tax included. Then I bought Oblivion and an extra controller, and that came to like, $109. I probably won't be getting live any time soon. My mom wants to cancel the X-Box live account.

You don't even to need to cancel your Xbox Live account. You start off with a complimentary Gold Account for thirty days, and if you choose not to re-up your Gold account, it'll automatically switch over to Silver.

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

"P-O-T-A-T-O-E" - Dan Quayle

If you have Oblivion, chances are you won't play Live for a long time.

Alternatively, chances are you won't play Oblivion for a long time.

Also: They have Worms!1 We HAVE to play this coop & multiplayer.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xbox_Live_Arcade

Edited by jaguars4ever
manthing2.jpg

Also: They have Worms!1 We HAVE to play this coop & multiplayer.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xbox_Live_Arcade

If you people start playing Worms on live, that's just going to make my next month while I wait for my refund cheque that much worse. Curse you university administration! Why must it take so long for me to get my cheque?!

If you guys are interested in hooking up with Nick and me, PM me. I mean, us. Because we're two different entities. I'm not sharing my - our - tag with our legion of stalkers like Eddo.

Sounds good, here it is:

Didn't you hear the guy, Jodo Kast? We don't want Eddo-esque stalkers!

manthing2.jpg

So I left my box at home for fear of never going to class or getting any homework done. I could easily see myself playing Oblivion 16 hours a day.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.