Xbox 360

Kool - Llyr added me to his list, and he has TMNT! Krookie, you better get this as well, then you, Kor, Llyr & yours truly can step into the shoes of Donny, Mikey, Leo & Raph. :cowabunga:

Also, how do I get this damn headset to work. Kor's sent me a message and I can't hear a damn thing.

manthing2.jpg

Yar, I need to be out of the door for work in five hours! I should sleep soon. Hopefully I can get that rope swinging/bomb dropping action down quickly.

edit:and I bow down before Jags' supreme worm mastery.

Edited by Kor Qel Droma

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

Alright, added jags. Kor has my tag and can add me. I'd really just add the rest of you morons if the tags were all in one place. I'm not looking around for you losers, because if I were it'd be to hunt you down and kill you. Which is not my current intention at all.

Nick and me don't even have Worms :D I thought it didn't have as many levels/weapons as some of the better worms games or something. Still worth it?

Another 4(?)+ XBLA game is Bomberman, which we also don't have. But could be worth it, haven't really looked into it.

Everyone get TMNT.

Hadescopy.jpg

(Approved by Fio, so feel free to use it)

Nick and me don't even have Worms :D I thought it didn't have as many levels/weapons as some of the better worms games or something. Still worth it?

Well I can't help be slightly miffed about the lack of weps/lvls but then again, I'm been spoiled on Worms Armageddon and Worms World Party. Still, definitely worth it if only to see the look on the other worms face as he takes the long drink. It's only like 5 bucks so don't be cheap.

Another 4(?)+ XBLA game is Bomberman, which we also don't have. But could be worth it, haven't really looked into it.

Keep us informed. A man only has so many xbox live points you know.

Everyone get TMNT.

Already on it, and informed Kor and Bok to do the same. I also see that you've been pretty busy accumulating ninja turtle achievement awards.

Edited by jaguars4ever
manthing2.jpg