Xbox 360

Yeah, that is common.

I tend to repair that lack of experience with ample grenades, a knack at ballistics, complete lack of self-preservation and mad rifle(preferably carbine, after shields are gone, just hit their brains out) rushes to melee distance.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

It's shocking how much worse I am at FPS when using an analogue stick instead of a mouse & keyboard.

I tend to be better with a controller, but not by much.

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

Yeah, get the full version. I didn't even think of it when buying my xbox, but actually, i've REALLY made use of demos, videos and esspesally the arcade. There's a ton of great oldschool games on there, all of which have multiplayer online options (if it had multiplayer in the first place).

Many a time have I teamkilled Llyranor in Golden Axe, Streets of Rage 2, Turtles or Contra.

Point is that while the price is higher, the hard drive has been pretty important to my 360 experiance, which has been the first console i've actually really enjoyed owning as more than just 'put in the game and play'. So maybe it would be a good idea to just get Arcade, then buy a hard drive later if you feel you need one.

Also, get gold so that we can beat you up online.

Hadescopy.jpg

(Approved by Fio, so feel free to use it)

My FPS shooter skills have been described as panicked, jitterish, twitchy, and spastic (my personal fave!). I can see this really being entertaining.

Mine have been described as "Pure Pwnage" at times. Sadly those times are usually when someone walks right into my crosshairs rather than because of any skill on my end.

If I ever get out of this hellhole and into someplace with highspeed internet, I'll have to buy a 360 and kill you all.

I still prefer my 'puter but I will maul the hell out of some dudes in Halo.

Speaking of which, I've such upgraded my connection to 10 MB/s.

Don't worry though, I'm sure you'll get out of the NorCal woodlands sooner or later.

manthing2.jpg

It'd be worth it for Streets of Rage and Golden Axe, since my Genesis stopped working for some reason.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

If I ever get out of this hellhole and into someplace with highspeed internet, I'll have to buy a 360 and kill you all.

I still prefer my 'puter but I will maul the hell out of some dudes in Halo.

Move to Iowa.

No fires and no earthquakes. Just a lot of... um... corn.

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

BIOFUELS!

I'd recommend the premium version. It's a sound investment if you have any plans of playing online or downloading demos.

And Nick is a moron. Half the games he listed don't even allow teamkilling. And in the other half he was the victim of said teamkilling.

As for FPS gamepad aiming, I used to hate it. Goldeneye was a chore back in the day. Since the past year, though, I've gotten quite used to them, though, and don't really feel like they detract. Sure, there's autoaim and stuff, but that's good enough for me. I mean, I'm not playing photoshop simulator and don't need pinpoint accuracy.

Hadescopy.jpg

The Elite system features the 120GB harddrive.

The Halo system is a different color, and has the 20GB hd.

I'm not sure if the Pro has the 20GB hd.

I'm thinking that the normal bundle isn't hd equipped either.

I'd say go with that Halo package, if only for the memory. Plus, you might confuse some stoopid people by having a 360 that isn't white, which is the standard color.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

If you are going to get an XBox360, Jag, the only one worth the money is an Elite system. Not only does it have the larger hard drive, a lot of the kinks the system had at launch has been removed in its production line, plus, from what I have heard, it uses a smaller CPU architecture that doesn't get as hot or at least spreads out the heat more evenly than previous versions of the console.

Okay guys, I'm going to pick it up. :dancing:

But what the hell is the difference between the Halo Edition, Elite Edition, Pro Edition and standard bundle edition(s)?!

http://www.samsclub.com/shopping/search.do...amp;x=0&y=0

Pro = Premium = 20GB HD

Halo Edition = Pro/Premium with green colour scheme!

Elite = Pro/Premium + 120GB HD

The ones that don't specify, seem to just be unlabeled Pros if you check the specifications.

If you are going to get an XBox360, Jag, the only one worth the money is an Elite system. Not only does it have the larger hard drive, a lot of the kinks the system had at launch has been removed in its production line, plus, from what I have heard, it uses a smaller CPU architecture that doesn't get as hot or at least spreads out the heat more evenly than previous versions of the console.

All new 360s have that now.

Hadescopy.jpg