What are you playing now?

Darque

I am finding Crysis hard as hell, but fun. I like running people over in jeeps.

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

Just finished Crysis

What did you think about it? I've only played the demo but it felt.. underwhelming.

THe demo represents about 1% of the game man, not fair to judge it on that

I thought the game was excellent and very epic, and the action was tight. This was despite performance issues (which should be resolved in next week's patch), as well as the

Halo 2 style

ending

The alien ship level has to be the level with the greatest graphics ever, Cry-Engine 2 is a beast!

"THe demo represents about 1% of the game man, not fair to judge it on that"

Disagree. Otehrwise, what's the point of a demo? Its to see if you like the game or not and to determine if it's worthy of a purchase.

I am playing NHL 08, The Witcher, and will be playing Mass Effect very soon...

Edited by Volourn

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

I'm on the last case of Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney: Trials and Tribulations. Even though I'm at the first investigation stage, I can already feel it's going to be as epic as rumored.

Playing a Neverwinter Nights 2 module, something with Nestlehaven in the title. Should start back on the Witcher soon, I've been on a break the past few days. And am just finishing a download of the Crysis demo.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Demo's can often be misleading about a game, but Vol's right in that the publisher or developer decides what to include in a demo. If Crysis showcases a bad area, then it's the publisher's fault.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Just finished the Crysis SP demo. It felt like a better balanced Far Cry, which is Far Cry's worse failing for me. However the whole trekking across a giant jungle island to shoot people from the bushes or from in my jeep thing isn't really my interest. It didn't excite me in the least. The AI in the demo also seemed easily abusable.

Also, now in the first courtroom stage of the last case of Trials and Tribulations.

Miles Edgeworth vs. Franziska von Karma! YES! You are the best case ever! Also, Franziska will be mai waifu.

Edited by Tale

I once again picked up Fire Emblem Sacred Stones. I will eventually beat this game on hard, but level 14 is just... ARG!

Emperor Vigarde had 2 HP left. He attacked Ephraim who ended his turn right next to him. (Both character missed on the previous turn so Ephraim had the HP to soak a hit.) Vigarde had a 2% chance to crit for triple damage. I don't think I need to keep going. :sad:

That attack animation was like a stake through my heart. Another 2 hours... just gone. I've lost track of how many times this has been now. I've easily put in over 40 hours on this one stage alone now. I'm not sure why I keep trying anymore, but I'll keep it at. Sooner or later it has to work. Right? :ermm:

Trying to enjoy the NWN2 PW Thesk. But, it's just not working. I've never PnP roleplayed, but I like to think I'm a fan of roleplaying in general. However, my idea of roleplaying is going on adventures and just being a generally badass Tiefling Rogue/Warlock, telling the Bard to stop singing that crap, and insulting the Cleric's god. However, PW roleplay seems to consist of standing in a town square talking about the weather for 3 hours.

Edited by Tale

Baldur's Gate 2.
Just reinstalled this to play, but for some reason Irenicus voice over is not working. Never happened to me before...Hav'nt decided to try reinstalling it again.

Sounds like his sound set didn't get installed for some reason.

2010spaceships.jpg

Hades was the life of the party. RIP You'll be missed.

Trying to enjoy the NWN2 PW Thesk. But, it's just not working. I've never PnP roleplayed, but I like to think I'm a fan of roleplaying in general. However, my idea of roleplaying is going on adventures and just being a generally badass Tiefling Rogue/Warlock, telling the Bard to stop singing that crap, and insulting the Cleric's god. However, PW roleplay seems to consist of standing in a town square talking about the weather for 3 hours.

Sounds a bit... boring.

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

Sounds a bit... boring.

Did they mention mudcrabs?

Putting MotB on hold for a short while (thinking about what character to play next) and picking up on my game of S.T.A.L.K.E.R. again :)

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

"However, PW roleplay seems to consist of standing in a town square talking about the weather for 3 hours."

Yeah, a lot of so called 'hardcore' role-players think talking = role-playing. That's just silly. If you are a barbarian from a war like tribe in the middle of the jungle talking is anything but role-playing. L0L

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

"However, PW roleplay seems to consist of standing in a town square talking about the weather for 3 hours."

Yeah, a lot of so called 'hardcore' role-players think talking = role-playing. That's just silly. If you are a barbarian from a war like tribe in the middle of the jungle talking is anything but role-playing. L0L

Barbarians would be grunting not talking. :aiee:

2010spaceships.jpg

Hades was the life of the party. RIP You'll be missed.