Mass Effect Is Extreme

Volourn

They'll port it eventually, everyone wants more sales. It's just a matter of how much importance they'll give it.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Morgoth, it's not how long it'll take to develop for the PC; it depends on their contract with MS. With JE, they had IIRC a 1 year exclusive deal with MS. I don't doubt it's the same with ME.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Anyone with me?

I'm all for robbing banks, but not for a 360. You don't rob banks for $300-$400 unless you have drug problems.

Edited by Tale
"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Anyone with me?

I'm all for robbing banks, but not for a 360. You don't rob banks for $300-$400 unless you have drug problems.

Maybe the 360 is just the item on his list that is most applicable to this thread. Who knows what else he might buy. :)

Anyone with me?

You rob the 7/11 for that much cash, not a bank.

Using a gamepad to control an FPS is like trying to fight evil through maple syrup.

Most convenience stores rarely keep more than $200 in their registers. Anyhoo, I just wish there was a card that I can get that allows me to insert my PC and allows me to play X360 games.

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

Well, I just hope that Bioware changes one thing about Mass Effect that has been plaguing their games since Neverwinter Nights 1. I hope they up the difficulty and put in an actual smart combat AI so they can make the game challenging.

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

Well, I just hope that Bioware changes one thing about Mass Effect that has been plaguing their games since Neverwinter Nights 1. I hope they up the difficulty and put in an actual smart combat AI so they can make the game challenging.

Challenging can only be found in obscure japanese rpg's nowadays. "FUN" has been the buzz-word for the industry since 2002.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

People started REALLY playing games. And they sucked at it. So they removed difficulty.

J/k. I have no idea.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

What happened in '02?

Since that arbitrary year, how many difficult games have been released since then? ;)

- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

A lot of people have said when they start playing they just run round shooting, and it feels like a shooter. It does at first, but when you get into the game you start getting into situations were just shooting doesn't work. So you learn more about your powers and how you can manipulate the battlefield and command your squad.

It's hard to pin it down. We're having trouble saying 'It's an RPG' in good conscience. Our definition of RPG is very broad. At the very least it's quite action-oriented, but it's also quite story-driven.

OMGZ we can also has powers and commandthings? :yucky:

This is so going to be best RPG ever

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Challenging can only be found in obscure japanese rpg's nowadays. "FUN" has been the buzz-word for the industry since 2002.

Don't confuse fun with difficulty. Heck, jRPGs haven't been difficult in any commonly considered sense since... ever?

If fun were difficulty, then Shao Khan in Mortal Kombat 3 was be the most fun fight (in a fighting game) EVER. SLAM SLAM SLAM SLAM SLAM SLAM SLAM SLAM SLAM SLAM SLAM SLAM SLAM SLAM SLAM SLAM SLAM SLAM CRASH (that last sound being my controller flinging across the room)

And while we're at it: **** Mario 2

Stage 10 is pretty bad:

Edited by Tale
"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

I enjoyed Mortal Kombat 1 and 2, but I never really got the chance to play 3.

As long as "I WILL END YOU" exists as an option in every dialogue-tree, then i am happy :yucky:

Edited by Meshugger

- George Bernard Shaw

- Friedrich Nietzsche

- Some guy 

Sweet. Let's go on a rampage and kill everyone for no reason!

So much for subtle good/evil dialogue.