Random Text RPG Battles

The spinning bottom in Kor's sig knocks everyone out, without a saving throw. :excl10:

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

I am the wielder of the mighty blade of Gorth the Old: A Bastard Sword +1, +5 vs. Gazebos

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Shoot, I'm a Gazebos!

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

But seeing how you're not a Gazebos(!) you trip and end up DEAD DEAD DEAD.

He readies himself, steadfast and brazen, wandering, mind wobbling, considering the possibilities, testing his own nature one last time before... Ready. The moment whitewashes all regret, all anguish. Spouting inanities and statistics, his brain grinds to a halt. It is useless. Only drowning himself further. His chosen path slithers away awkwardly, almost lumbering... he knows what must me done. There is no need to overanalyze; all that remains is a whiff as the world departs, frolicking away.

And then:

Baley busts a rhyme doing acid damage to your mind. MASSIVE CRITICALS!

*Tale casts Magic Missle*

WILD SURGE

It begins to rain cows.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

OOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH!

bmpmch bmpch-ch! bmpmch bmpch-ch! bmpmch bmpch-ch! bmpmch bmpch-ch!

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

OOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH!

bmpmch bmpch-ch! bmpmch bmpch-ch! bmpmch bmpch-ch! bmpmch bmpch-ch!

*casts Nahal's Reckless Dweomer attempting Chromatic Orb on thepixiesrock*

WILD SURGE

thepixiesrock's gender has changed.

All this time, you've... you've been buying your time, waiting for a chance to sex Pixies without paying the price for your closet deviancy, haven't you? Did.. did anything else ma-matter to you? ... or was it all a lie?? 9 months!!! I'm.. I'm just speechless. You lecher! You wretch! You foul debris of human misery!

But seeing how you're not a Gazebos(!) you trip and end up DEAD DEAD DEAD.

As i lay on the floor dying i begin to claw for the healing potion in my pack when one of the cows falling from the sky falls on me and finishes me off. Killed by clumsiness and a rain of cows, how sad.

*Suddenly, the Robot Chicken theme starts playing*

IT'S ALIVE! :woot:

*Sega_Shaman's lower body trips over a cow. Sega_Shaman's upper body is still stuck on the bar counter.*

:(

I've always wanted to give a dolphin rabies...

Just to see what happens.

Sorry, this is D&D 3.5 ed

*ruleslawyerized*

Pop takes 23 law damage and acquires overruled-status

Pop is down!

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

• 2 weeks later...

*Sega_Shaman casts Teleport again, both halves dissapear in puffs of smoke, Sega_Shaman reforms intact on the other side of the room*

"I can move again!! W00+/\/355 !!!1"

=]

I've always wanted to give a dolphin rabies...

Just to see what happens.

Walsh recovers from the befuddled state and lurches towards Muso, who happens to have not noticed him *BLAM* he crit fumbles and falls over again.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Mus keeps being quite unnoticive.

*puff* *puff*

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

...groan...

Sir Krook of Ie got like a gazillion pp but didn't notice that time was up and missed the helicopter ride from the mall.

kirottu said:

::Laozi installs JLo ringtone to phone::

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Tale casts Gate, summons a Balor, and is promptly devoured.