Random Text RPG Battles

All this is just for fun. :lol: Just make up whatever and target whoever and do whatever. Starting off:

ME!

Equip: Rabies+1

+2 strength, +25% chance of spreading Rabies.

I've always wanted to give a dolphin rabies...

Just to see what happens.

How do you know when someone wins? What are the rules?

How many Hit Points do I get?

Edited by Laozi

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

How do you know when someone wins?

just by asking that question, you lose

What are the rules?

Rules are for cowards, Laozi

How many Hit Points do I get?

You get seven. Because you're a level one mage. You are equipped with a sling. And darts!!

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

It's really just random problem solving.

You can't do something like,"Blank____, now you're dead,"

but you try to counter things people do, and try to make it funny,amusing, or interesting. No Invincibility without a loophole.

try and see if you can get people stuck without it being impossible to beat.

I'd say the winner could be declared after every 2 days. That sound good? Anyone else have ideas for rules?

Do to the fact that my computer is crap, try to carry on with out me if I don't reply for a while. I keep getting logged out somehow.

Example and Part of This Game Now:Monsters.

Kor Qel Droma gets ambushed by Sholphins (3)

Sholphins:half shark,half dolphin!

Sholphin 1 uses Jaws

12 bleed dmg.

Monsters continued:

Anyone can step in and help out.

If someone doesn't post for awhile if something's directed to them, step up and help keep this moving.

:sorcerer:

*Sega_Shaman casts Thunder at Sholphin #3*

*Super Effective-> 222 electrical dmg.*

Edited by Sega_Shaman

Wait, so I lose 12 hp (which would totally kill laozi's character outright, I should add) to a stupid shark scratch and you waltz in with your gorram Harry Potter magic wand of lightning? This game sucks.

Kor beats Orko the Sega guy for triple posting.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

I'm trying to get this started, so this is basically the toutorial.Unless people kept it going along,

And Laozi hasn't made a character yet.

Since you never replied to the Sholphins, I did something to keep it going.

Plus, what you just said is an atempted 1-hit KO thing, which I just explained my way out of.

*Sega_Shaman counter attacked with excuses*

*Defeat was neutralized*.

(P.S., Thunder is Final Fantasy/Kingdom Hearts which is Final Fintasy/Disney+extra)

Edited by Sega_Shaman

Yeah, I liked Orko too, with his trickery and what not. I remember this one time he was playing around in the old library in Castle GreySkull and 'accidently' found this old book, oh the headache it created for old Man At Arms.

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Please try to keep/GET this thing going everybody,

'Cause it's about half hour past midnight where I am, and please try to get some rules, a game, a contest/battle, something when I come back which should be as soon as possible. Which hopefully could be, 10, 10:30-ish.

Alright, I called my cousin in Seattle on the phone, and I think I got what I'm suppose to do. Tell me if I'm doing this right, alright?

::Laozi walks into the bar and orders an ale::

Is that right, did I do ok?

Edited by Laozi

I'm a fench maid employed by a wealthy, but busy family, who is rarely ever home. I spend my days cleaning their large empty estate. I am single and have not been with anyone in quite some time, ince I spend mostly all of my time cleaning the large house, and I am the only person on staff. One morning while dusty some of the tapestries, I hear the doorbell. I stop dusting and proceed to hop on the unicycle my employer gave me to get around the property easy. When I reach the door and un-mount the unicycle I fix my skirt and open the door. A somewhat average sized man, not muscular, but not flabby is standing in the doorway. He is wearing a brown hat, short sleeved shirt, and short shorts that show off his beautifully sculpted legs, legs that could only be achieved by a man with a job that requires him to do a lot of walking and lifting. The kind of legs that make a girl forget who she is and what she is doing, and just get lost in it all.

"Excuse me ma'am? I have a delivery here."

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I'm a fench maid employed by a wealthy, but busy family, who is rarely ever home. I spend my days cleaning their large empty estate. I am single and have not been with anyone in quite some time, ince I spend mostly all of my time cleaning the large house, and I am the only person on staff. One morning while dusty some of the tapestries, I hear the doorbell. I stop dusting and proceed to hop on the unicycle my employer gave me to get around the property easy. When I reach the door and un-mount the unicycle I fix my skirt and open the door. A somewhat average sized man, not muscular, but not flabby is standing in the doorway. He is wearing a brown hat, short sleeved shirt, and short shorts that show off his beautifully sculpted legs, legs that could only be achieved by a man with a job that requires him to do a lot of walking and lifting. The kind of legs that make a girl forget who she is and what she is doing, and just get lost in it all.

"Excuse me ma'am? I have a delivery here."

*For winning the battle, thepixiesrock gains 426 experience points*

*Level Up!*

*Sega_Shaman sits down, after getting back up. Sega pockets all the peanuts in the tray sitting on the counter*

Edited by Sega_Shaman