7-11 gets a facelift

Oerwinde

So in preparation for the upcoming Simpsons movie... behold!

post-296-1183442694_thumb.jpgpost-296-1183442704_thumb.jpg

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

There are still 7-11's around?

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

I remember the 7-11s in Thailand. Back then they were still a clash of cultures. Lord knows what they're like now.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

There are still 7-11's around?

I believe they're still the largest Convenience store chain in Canada, dunno about the US. Mac's is trying to catch up up here but they're more expensive.

Devastatorsig.jpg

7-11s are everywhere by me. I can think of 2 that are in walking distance, and another 3 within a short drive.

Don't look now, but there's one crawling up your shoulder.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

My wife and I made an exodus to the local Kwik-E-Mart. Don't hold the poor child accountable for our geekiness. Surprisingly, there were about a dozen people snapping pictures in there with us. They were all out of actual product though, so no Buzz cola for me.

img0161tp6.th.jpg

img0165vi9.th.jpg

img0158mt1.th.jpg

Apparently all the 7-11s have the Simpsons stuff like the Krusty-Os and the Buzz Cola, but the Kwik-E-Marts get so much more business that they're all sold out.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Hey! Xard is in one of Hurlshot's pictures!! :lol:

Retreat, Hell! We're just fighting in another direction!" - General O.P. Smith (North Korea 1950)

"All warfare is based on deception." - Sun Tzu

"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his." - George S. Patton, Jr.

Hey! Xard is in one of Hurlshot's pictures!! :lol:

Uhh, no.

You've been stalking me, aren't ya?

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Ugh you dont get it

Retreat, Hell! We're just fighting in another direction!" - General O.P. Smith (North Korea 1950)

"All warfare is based on deception." - Sun Tzu

"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his." - George S. Patton, Jr.

My nearest 7-11 wa sout of Buzz cola, but I did get the last two donuts. And they didn'ts ell them in boxes of ten : (

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

He's not the only one.

He did reference to my old avatar. Because I didn't find it particularly funny (or to be more exact, didn't have anything even remotely decent (humourwise) to say), I played ignorant one.

Besides, I'm much happier with my kanji for "Dream". Fits with whole "Dreamer" thing better than that fatso Simpsons dude. Only reason I even had it for that long was that I just got stuck up with it few years ago in certain forum.

Edited by Xard

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)