TV: Heroes

Diogo Ribeiro

Sylar never flew off. He just kind of jumped. Perhaps telekentically lifted.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

It was the one where FBI girl is about to shoot herself in the head. Parkman arrives in the nick of time, shoots Sylar, who goes down and then flies off.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

astr0 is talking about the boy Claire met in her new school. At the end of the episode we see him floating outside Claire's 2nd story window peeping before flying off.

What people do when they get super powers: stalk stalk stalk.

My kind of heroes. <3

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.

We never saw Sylar fly. In fact Sylar didn't fly till the episode where he was pretending to be Nathan in Future Hiro's timeline, assuming that he killed Nathan to take his power. It was just assumed that it was Sylar because everyone said it was but it was never confirmed.

I am betting that it was the person in which that girl is afraid of, the one that can see her and has nightmares about. He simply made the deaths look like Sylar's work. Easy enough to copy cat. Open skull, scoop out brains. In fact, Sylar has been one big red herring.

Edited by Sand

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

I am betting that it was the person in which that girl is afraid of, the one that can see her and has nightmares about. He simply made the deaths look like Sylar's work. Easy enough to copy cat. Open skull, scoop out brains. In fact, Sylar has been one big red herring.

No, the person who the girl sees is the badass end boss. He doesn

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.

Maybe he's a Star Wars fan.

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

I could be wrong, but I think there was a webcomic from the beginning that showed the hooded guy from the first season to be Sylar.

Heja Sverige!!

It was the one where FBI girl is about to shoot herself in the head. Parkman arrives in the nick of time, shoots Sylar, who goes down and then flies off.

Yeah, I hate to agree with Hades here, but he doesn't fly off, he just vanishes, like he usually does. It's been speculated though, that either he has levitation abilities, through an actual levetation ability, or through his telekeisis as Tale said, because the woman with super hearing said soemthing like "I didn't hear your footsteps" and Sylar was all like "That's because there weren't any" or soemthing.

I don't really remember a hooded guy, I remember Sylar in a hat, and maybe with a hood over his hat, but I think that this hooded guy from the first seasn that you are all talking about was just Sylar.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Well, if Sylar survived he may be working with the big bad and the big bad is using him to kill off Hiro's and Nathan's parents. Hmmm... Now I have to go and watch 1st season again to pick over the details.

:)

Also, why do you hate to agree with me, Pixie Stick? I am always right, except in times I'm not. ;)

Edited by Sand

Well, if Sylar survived he may be working with the big bad and the big bad is using him to kill off Hiro's and Nathan's parents. Hmmm... Now I have to go and watch 1st season again to pick over the details.

:)

Also, why do you hate to agree with me, Pixie Stick? I am always right, except in times I'm not. ;)

We know

Sylar survived because in the preview for next week they show him on a beach, seemingly in the clutches of the girl that can change the appearance of the environment, saying "why dont you show me where I really am" or somethng like that.

He was also talking about Sylar, who flies off during one of the first episodes in the first season.

Actually, I was talking about the guy we thought was Sylar but could be someone else. Like Nathan for example.

In season one, was it ever revealed who the man in the hoody was?

The one in the alley that flies away in I don't remember which episode.

The ****roach is just in there because of Mohinder's lecture.

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

So Kensei can heal himself, Alejandro heals his sister's power and someone invisible that affects light fixtures attacked mother Petrelli.

Cool stuff!

Heja Sverige!!

Yeah, it's not Nathan.

Yeah, it's not Nathan.

Yeah, maybe, but this guy didn't seem to be the same person who killed Sulu. Perhaps it's a group of people who wants to kill the old guys. What happened to the invisible man?

Heja Sverige!!

Good call, Kor. The new villain has to be someone very powerful.

Heja Sverige!!

And I wonder how long it's going to take the noobs to make it to America. Between episodes one and two they've already hit Mexico. At first I thought the whole plot itself was on the sketchy side, but after last night I think it's getting better. One twin causes the plague, the other cures it. I sure hope they speak English, though. American tv viewers don't really care for subtitles too much.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

American tv viewers don't really care for subtitles too much.

Yeah! Well, except for the parts with Hiro in the past. Or the parts with Hiro when he was talking to his friend. Or his father. Heck, half the scenes with Hiro, at least.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

That's the point I was trying to make, genious. They'll stand for the humourous bits with Hiro, because they're familiar with the character, but will they change the channel when Paco and Senorita are doing their schtick?

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

Why would they change channel when Maya is a hot, exotic lady with demonic killing powers?

Heja Sverige!!

The japanese girl is quite hot, but isn't Maya's black stuff a plus? :grin:

Heja Sverige!!