TV: Heroes

Diogo Ribeiro

Fun!

So, Peter Petrelli has decided to kill off the members of the Company?

Edited by Pidesco

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

No. That would completely ignore how the episode ended.

Peter found locked in a box in Ireland.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Fun!

So, Peter Petrelli has decided to kill off the members of the Company?

Mohinder and HRG seem like they are trying to take down the Company. If you recall, there was the scene where Mohinder called HRG and said "They finally took the bait and contacted me in Cairo".

No. That would completely ignore how the episode ended.

Peter found locked in a box in Ireland.

My bad.

I meant Nathan.

Heja Sverige!!

I find that doubtful.

Nathan shouldn't even know about Hiro's dad.

Check Ando and Sulu's first scene closely.

Anyway, there seems to be more pieces of that picture left and I think Nathan is just trying to kill everyone that was on it. So I'm expecting more people to find their own marked picture.

Also, I can't wait to find out what's the real meaning of the symbol.

Edited by Pidesco

Heja Sverige!!

Check Ando and Sulu's first scene closely.

Oh, I saw him, but there's no cause to infer anything from that.

C'mon, he clearly dropped the picture in the newspaper.

Heja Sverige!!

Yeah, and in that scene he had just come in from outside. And then he tells his mom to leave immediately.

Heja Sverige!!

After rewatching a few selected scenes from last night, I'm gonna side with Piddy on this one. Plus its an easy explanation that Nate dove off the building with Kaito and then flew away. Good odds say he doesn't have to crack the sound barrier every time he jets off.

And it's not like Nate hasn't been tempted to try to do something about members of the company before. He did try to bring Linderman to justice in the 'six months back' episode from season one, along with his father. I wonder if we'll ever find out what ability Nakamura senior possesed.

Dark, yet somewhat good Nathan is pretty cool so far. I wonder if bugs get stuck in his beard?

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

He calls his mom evil too. You never call your mom evil, unless you're planning on killing her.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I wonder if we'll ever find out what ability Nakamura senior possesed.

He does not, nor any other member of the Nakamura clan except Hiro, possess an ability. Remember from late in season 1 where Hiro finally confronts his dad who tells him that they have been waiting for one of the family to develop an ability? This leads me to believe that some member of the family developed the space-time control ability in the past and the Nakamuras have been waiting for it appear again. Sort of a messiah reborn thing.

Also, ugh, did they have to play the

amnesia

card with Peter? Come on, hire some bloody writers.

Edited by Archmonarch

And I find it kind of funny

I find it kind of sad

The dreams in which I'm dying

Are the best I've ever had

I dont think it was Nathan that killed Hiro's father. What did he say right before going over the edge, something like "I never thought they would send you"? To me, that eludes to the fact that he knew his killer (IIRC, hes never met Nathan) and also that the killer was probably affiliated with whatever mysterious group he's in.

But the entire group of old heroes knew Nathan and Peter, becuase they were part of the group's plans to blow up New York. So it makes sense that Hiro's father knew who Nathan was.

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Also, I think he said soemthing more like "I never thought it'd be you" impling that it wasn't like, a group of people doing this, but just one. I also think Hiro's dad said something about how it was one of the original heroes who was behind the murders, but he used the example of Linderman's death to back that up, and Linderman wasn't killed by one of the original heroes, so it's not a stretch to assume that he doesn't really know what he is talking about when he claims it's probably one of the original heroes who is after them. But I still think we could be wrong.

What? Who are you talking about?

Heja Sverige!!

Yeah, what the crap?

Whoever killed Kaito is the same guy the cops were after in season 1, just before we finally meet Sylar. They are wearing the same clothes and can fly. It's either Nathan or Claire's new boyfriend?

They were after Sylar.

You know Astro, I have the first season on DVD if you want to borrow it. You know, in case you might have missed some episodes the first time around...

He was also talking about Sylar, who flies off during one of the first episodes in the first season.

Heja Sverige!!

He was also talking about Sylar, who flies off during one of the first episodes in the first season.

Not to call you a dirty rotten maker-upper of stuff (;)) but I dont recall ever seeing Sylar fly. To do so he would have had to kill another flyer. Would you happen to recall which episode that was? I have almost all of the webcomics and would like to see that.