TV: Heroes

Diogo Ribeiro

It is more likely that future peter (or peter after blowing up and before amnesia) went back in time and bagged Adam. Because unless Adam is an empath, Adam existed in the present time for at least 30 or so years... but Hiro only started meddling a year or so ago.

Not convinced Adam is the bad guy. After all, the Company is the one telling us he is. And the people he is killing all did bad things.

Parkman's father on the other hand, is a fruitcake.

And it makes sense that Adam healed from a charred corpse. Peter healed from exploding inside, claire healed from her brain being sliced open and immense radiation damage - normal flames don't even harm her.

It's interesting that Parkman can actually control a person entirely. A puppet master.

I think there is good reason to believe that Adam is evil considering his storyline with Hiro.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I found it kind of dumb that HRG didn't think of mentioning the nose band-aid to Mohinder.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

I don't know, I mean, I don't think it was that significant. He was probably really flustered at the thought of getting shot by Mohinder. Also, yeah, I don't think Mohinder's painting is of him shooting Noah.

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Shapechanged?

Heja Sverige!!

A writer/producer apologizing? Don't see that too often.

I wasn't aware that Heroes had dropped off so much in viewer appreciation but I agree with what he says.

Love stories pretty much killed BSG. Although I liked Hiro's it would've gone better for me if he was actually Kensei and not

Kensei/Adam

. I would've liked to see the actual trials take place, not some shot of the results. We have a supposed bad@ss samoura

As a whole the Hiro arc was as much a letdown as the Peter/Sylar fights in S01.

Yeah, I was expecting more. But the producers said they couldn't do as much as they wanted because of the budget. They wanted busses flying, trains everywhere, stuff like that. But it'd be too expensive.

And finally we're going to find out what happened four months ago in the next episode! Finally!

I pretty much figured Adam was going to be the main baddie.

Edited by Sand

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

I still don't think he is going to be the main villain.

Black Beard's evil twin.

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

Just some random Japanese warlord.

Heja Sverige!!

Wow. Although totally smoking hawt, Elle is about the only character on the show who can hold a candle with Nikki in the 'crazier than a ****house rat' category. Aside from that, this show is starting to really correct its' shortcomings from the start of the season. That opening bit with Pete and Nathan? Awesomeness.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

I love Elle. Her madness is all kinds of sexy.

Heja Sverige!!

They went to South America.

I just assume they don't want to give away the Sylar-virus plot yet, and I'm all for it. And seriously, are you still wondering about the coc-kroach? It's been explained before.

Hayden Panettiere Wanted in Japan

Hayden Panettiere's heroic dolphin-saving mission last month wasn't without its consequences.

"I learned that they have an arrest warrant out for me in Japan," the Heroes star told E! News exclusively Wednesday. "We just found out."

Panettiere, 18, was part of a convoy of activists from the U.S. and Australia who on Oct. 30 paddled out on surfboards to protest the annual slaughter of dolphins and whales by Japanese fisherman.

Her group attempted to reach a pod of dolphins before it was driven into a nearby cove and massacred, but they were blocked by a fishing boat before they could reach the sea creatures.

"It was really frightening," Panettiere said at the time. "But in the end, all we really worried about was the dolphins."

After returning to shore, the group headed directly to Osaka and left the country to avoid being arrested for trespassing by the Japanese national police.

Now it looks like the scare's not quite over for the actress.

When asked what the arrest warrant could mean, Panettiere replied, "Potentially jail, but I doubt it."

She said she was thrilled that the incident was receiving international attention, as it could result in educating others about the dolphins' plight.

"In this town, you tend to be able to get publicity when you're not wearing underwear or [you're] in rehab," Panettiere said.

:)

Edited by Bela

Will Save penalty vs. Kitty: -20

GCS d(--) s--: a C+++$ US++>$ P+++$ L+(++) E--- W++ N+ w--- V- PS+ PE Y+ t+@ 5++ X R+ tv(+) b+ DI++ D+ G+ e++ h-() r+++ x?

How many nuns would a nunchuk chuck if a nunchuk could chuck nuns?