Hogzilla!

Morgoth

www.monsterpig.com

mn_monster_pig_aljr601.jpg

"An 11-year-old boy used a pistol to kill a wild hog his father says weighed a staggering 1,051 pounds and measured 9 feet 4, from the tip of its snout to the base of its tail. Think hams as big as car tires.

Jamison, who killed his first deer at age 5, was hunting with father Mike Stone and two guides in east Alabama on May 3 when he bagged Monster Pig. He said he shot the huge animal eight times with a .50-caliber revolver and chased it for three hours through hilly woods before finishing it off with a point-blank shot."

More importantly:

"Mike Stone is having sausage made from the rest of the animal. "We'll probably get 500 to 700 pounds," he said."

I mean....holy moly! 11-year badass vs. Hogzilla! This is ripe for a potential film-adaption!

Luckily enough I never plan to live or visit the Southern USA.... I mean I'm not sure what I should be more afraid of...the monster pigs or kids shooting around with guns.

Edit: Oh dammit, I just posted that in the wrong forum. I was so sure I was gonna post that in the "Way Off-Topic" forum. Mods please move this thread!

Edited by Morgoth

It is impressive.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

I never realised that they could be that big... :thumbsup:

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

PETA don't throw red paint at people carrying .50 cal revolvers. I saw them in London harassing old ladies and curiously ignoring a group of bikers! :thumbsup: Speaking of which a 14 year old with a .50 cal revolver? I've never fired a .50 cal, but I thought you needed wrists like hams?

If you think that hog is impressive you should keep in mind that they were seriously scary beasts back in the middle ages. Boar hunting _with a spear_ was more than adequate training for fighting knights.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I never realised that they could be that big... :thumbsup:

You should've seen me before I started exercising.

Seen you? We used to use you as a navigation beacon when sailing!

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Don't you mean navigational bacon? HAW HAW HAW.

Mmmm... navigational bacon... *drools*

-Elwood Blues

Okay, who has the scroll of lesser dispel? Anyone?

:wub:

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

I think we are gonna need more scrolls. :wub:

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

I thin we're gonna need a bigger gravy boat.

-Elwood Blues

PETA.......

P|eople

E|ating

T|asty

A|nimals

Retreat, Hell! We're just fighting in another direction!" - General O.P. Smith (North Korea 1950)

"All warfare is based on deception." - Sun Tzu

"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his." - George S. Patton, Jr.

Holy shi-

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

I don't really like the fact that the kid had to shoot it nine times over a three hour period. The animal suffered far too much and that's not the way it's done. If he can't do it right, he shouldn't hunt with a handgun.

However, the negative comments on that site are just retarded. Hogs are not native to Alabama. As a feral species, they are extremely destructive if their numbers are not kept down--doubley so if they're enormous. They're stupid, ugly, and they don't belong here. The only thing they're good for is as a game animal. Except for his inhumane handling of it, the kid should just be proud of his accomplishment.

I don't really like the fact that the kid had to shoot it nine times over a three hour period. The animal suffered far too much and that's not the way it's done. If he can't do it right, he shouldn't hunt with a handgun.

However, the negative comments on that site are just retarded. Hogs are not native to Alabama. As a feral species, they are extremely destructive if their numbers are not kept down--doubley so if they're enormous. They're stupid, ugly, and they don't belong here. The only thing they're good for is as a game animal. Except for his inhumane handling of it, the kid should just be proud of his accomplishment.

I agree that the negative comments were just stupid. But don't you think the kid deserves a break? I mean to hunt something like that one shot one kill you'd need ...I dunno. A whaling harpoon?

-Elwood Blues

Still, that thing is huge... I find weird though that a kid has handgun, and has been shooting stuff since he was 5. So much for weapon control.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

I don't think the parents could help here. They're probably the ones who gave him the gun anyway...