Pictures of your games

Darque

I'm back to playing Gothic 3 (after a very short Bioshock break.. too short, in fact), so here goes:

post-262-1189212753_thumb.jpg

I love how this game keeps track of where your arrows hit! Just look at that tight cluster (the one in the neck was used to lure the beast to me). :dancing:

post-262-1189212912_thumb.jpg

Robinson Crusoe didn't make it.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

man, Unreal three really needs to get it's physics strait (remembers watching an infantry fly about 5 yds in the air from him jumping over a sandbag and getting blasted by my SMG.)

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

The demo was, quite frankly, incredible. It's too bad I won't ever play the full game with my budgets.

Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I like the non-linear way shooters are going lately. Finally some much needed innovation in the genre. I never was a shooter fan (the tunnel aspect of the levels was always a big turn-off), but games like Airborne and Far Cry 2 are really intriguing me. Makes me wish my uber-rig was actually working...

ragdolls are glitchy and I think that they need to add more weight to your opponents I mean sure getting tossed in the air by a gunshot is fine but watching him act like you just hit him with a cannon is a little... questionable.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Something tells me that any attempt to play Crysis - or its demo - would result in a critical failure for my machine.

Like, World of Darkness style critical failure. The kind where instead of shooting the vampire in the face, you shoot yourself in the jewels and THEN fall onto the bleeding homeless man who in-turn gives you AIDS style critical failure.

But god do I want to try.

looks pretty cool, how is it gameplay wise bokishi? I know its a demo but is there any hints towards story and how do gameplay mechanics stack up? Like super fast speed, is it smooth and works good, basically is the game coming together nicely?

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.