Pictures of your games

Darque

For some reason, I was expecting to see those tiny 'pet' cats you can buy, somewhere in the picture ....

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Oh yeah, that's what I'm talking about! First death match win, baby! Bok was there too - it was glorious!

I clicked on the picture, innocent as I am, and suddenly, in huge, bold letters, did the F-word pop up!!1! My virginal eyes will never be the same again. I will have to clean them out with steel wool and chlorine for an hour before going to be tonight and it's all your fault, jaggy boy. :brows:

I will now make sure you are banned for life from these forums. You filth.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

For some reason, I was expecting to see those tiny 'pet' cats you can buy, somewhere in the picture ....

nope... in mechanar in outland the engineers have a shrinking ray that makes you TINY if hit twice (it looks funnier with a glowing weapon because your just a black dot next to a glowing larger dot)

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

It's missing something.

Wait, is that the same char as in your avatar? Out of curiosity.

Edited by Tale
"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Then what is the avatar from?

Its an Icewind Dale portrait.

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

Bugger. ;)

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

It's missing something.

Wait, is that the same char as in your avatar? Out of curiosity.

mmmm glowing boobies.

Syberia

This game only runs at 800x600 resolution, which means it's slightly blurry on modern high-resolution LCD displays. Fortunately it responds better than older games (like TLJ) to graphics tweaks. For example, Syberia's AA option has no apparent effect so I used nHancer to create a Syberia profile and then enabled 16x combined (multi + super) sampling FSAA. Jaggies went bye bye and now Kate and other characters blend in better with the rest of the scene. There doesn't seem to be a built-in screen capture feature so I used the old trick of pressing PrtScn and then firing up PSP and going to Edit > Paste As New Image. This image reflects how she looks after my tweaks. She had very jagged outlines before (alas, I didn't take a 'before' shot.)

Kate must have deep pockets in her coat, because she stuffs them with everything she finds. If I let her stand still long enough, she does a self-inspection animation that's exactly like April Ryan's in The Longest Journey. The hallway outside her room looks almost identical (in shape/layout) to the hallway outside April's room, and their rooms are both on the right side of the hall. This gave me a strong feeling of deja-v

Syberia

This game only runs at 800x600 resolution, which means it's slightly blurry on modern high-resolution LCD displays. Fortunately it responds better than older games (like TLJ) to graphics tweaks. For example, Syberia's AA option has no apparent effect so I used nHancer to create a Syberia profile and then enabled 16x combined (multi + super) sampling FSAA. Jaggies went bye bye and now Kate and other characters blend in better with the rest of the scene. There doesn't seem to be a built-in screen capture feature so I used the old trick of pressing PrtScn and then firing up PSP and going to Edit > Paste As New Image. This image reflects how she looks after my tweaks. She had very jagged outlines before (alas, I didn't take a 'before' shot.)

Kate must have deep pockets in her coat, because she stuffs them with everything she finds. If I let her stand still long enough, she does a self-inspection animation that's exactly like April Ryan's in The Longest Journey. The hallway outside her room looks almost identical (in shape/layout) to the hallway outside April's room, and their rooms are both on the right side of the hall. This gave me a strong feeling of deja-v

Edited by jaguars4ever
manthing2.jpg

I love adventure games. I practically consider them my favored genre. But I could not get into Syberia.

I decided to annoy the crap out of the horde... by killing things in silvermoon.

post-13853-1182723397_thumb.jpg

post-13853-1182723425_thumb.jpg

post-13853-1182723439_thumb.jpg

I'm almost happy that I have no idea what you just said.

I killed NPC's in one of the capitals.

anyone who was tapped into either defense channel got to keep hearing the spam of "Silvermoon is under attack".

I'm almost happy that I have no idea what you just said.

I killed NPC's in one of the capitals.

anyone who was tapped into either defense channel got to keep hearing the spam of "Silvermoon is under attack".

I would have pwnd u. Long live Horde! Allies are dirty!

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.