New Fallout 3 Picture

Artwork... I thought screenie had leaked :teehee:

Not bad looking

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Kind of small for a background.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

http://www.firingsquad.com/news/newsarticl...?searchid=15386

Liam Neeson To Lead Fallout 3 Voice Cast

Bethesda Softworks has announced that actor Liam Neeson will lead the voice cast in their upcoming post apocalypse RPG Fallout 3. Neeson (Schindler's List, Star Wars: Episode I, The Chronicles of Narnia, Batman Begins) will handle the voice of the player's father in the game. Meanwhile the Fallout 3 teaser site has another concept art image from the game

"OUR APOCALYPSE IS BETTAAAAAAAR!!!!" - Bethesda GS.

I don't like it.

Only more proof that those who have prematurely decided to not like Bethesda's take on Fallout 3 will not ever be happy with what Bethesda does. Not even when it's actually good.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

"OUR APOCALYPSE IS BETTAAAAAAAR!!!!" - Bethesda GS.

I don't like it.

Only more proof that those who have prematurely decided to not like Bethesda's take on Fallout 3 will not ever be happy with what Bethesda does. Not even when it's actually good.

:teehee: Hey, I liked the first one.

centinexx.png

"Mr. President! We've received intel that a huge unidendified aircraft just entered Earth's atmosphere! Oh god Mr. President only Gawd can safe us now!!!"

And then there was a bright light. And then there what you now see in this artwork. Bleh.

While it looks cool on it's own, I wonder what it has to do with Fallout. You know, retro-LA-50th's style and stuff. And they better don't dare to forget to include the Pip Boy at least, dammit!

Although only the vaults were really retro 50s. Places like Junktown and the Hub felt way more Mad Max (well, the sequels anyway) than anything else. SO I don't think either of these two artworks say anything about Bethesda's direction for the game.

They did have a poster with the PIP boy that was very 50-ish in it's style last year. So they probably remember him.

(unless you mean the piece of equipment, which is actually the thing named PIP boy, the guy in the instructional videos isn't afaik, but is usually called that out of convenience)

For reference: http://image.com.com/gamespot/images/2006/...1355_screen.jpg

Edited by Spider

If there's one thing I think Bethesda has a chance of pulling off it's the art design. That's the least of my worries.

Both pictures so far have been very beautiful.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

... and that's what they'll end to use half of their budget

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Still, the game play similar to Oblivion and hiring modders who design Oblivion dungeons is quite worrying for me personally of the final outcome of the product.

Its like more bashing quest than choosing RP decisions.

If there's one thing I think Bethesda has a chance of pulling off it's the art design. That's the least of my worries.

Both pictures so far have been very beautiful.

This concept art is from Craig Mullins, he's a freelance illustrator/concept artists that also gets hired from the movie industry. That's no testimony how good or bad the in-game art of F3 will be, however. Looking at Beth's previous game, I wouldn't get my hopes up, though.

Leonard Boyarsky created an unique and memorable art style with F1/2, I doubt Bethesda can reach that.

Edited by Morgoth

Art's pretty. I'm more concerned about Neeson. Patrick Stewart was used terribly in Oblivion, and Black Isle spent its money getting B-movie actors (Warf guy, Macguyver, Ron "****ing" Perlman) rather than big names. I've got a sneaking suspicion Neeson is going to have 12 paragraphs worth of lines and the rest of the voices will be filled by staff nobodies, presumably the same guys behind the blase voices in Oblivion.

The "father" angle is a bit troubling, but out of context I can't say anything. I've yet to see anything particularly damning regarding this project. I'm through being outraged over computer games.

The image is beautiful in its own morbid way.

Washington D.C. after the Democratic presidential celebration party...

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

If you say so.

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"