Blondes vs Brunettes Reloaded

Bokishi

Hair Poll  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you prefer?

• Blondes
    • Brunettes

I've only known one (natural) redheaded female. Her name was Molly, and yes, she was a little on the crazy side.

However, One of my good buddies has red hair, and he's one of the most grounded people I know. Could we hypothesize that the wild and crazy genes inherent in redheads only manifest themselves in members of the fairer sex?

baby, take off your beret

everyone's a critic and most people are DJs

I've only known one (natural) redheaded female. Her name was Molly, and yes, she was a little on the crazy side.

However, One of my good buddies has red hair, and he's one of the most grounded people I know. Could we hypothesize that the wild and crazy genes inherent in redheads only manifest themselves in members of the fairer sex?

No. It would be more appropriate to hpothesize that the wild and crazy genes inherent in redheads only manifest themselves in the bedroom. :lol:

"Of course the people don't want war. But after all, it's the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger."

- Herman Goering at the Nuremberg trials

"I have also been slowly coming to the realisation that knowledge and happiness are not necessarily coincident, and quite often mutually exclusive" - meta

Y'all are crazy. All female redheads I've met were great gals. In fact, the only redhead person I know that is nuts is a guy.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Y'all are crazy. All female redheads I've met were great gals.

They were probably ugly.

"Of course the people don't want war. But after all, it's the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger."

"I have also been slowly coming to the realisation that knowledge and happiness are not necessarily coincident, and quite often mutually exclusive" - meta

One of them, at least, was quite hot. She married a good friend of mine. The bastard.

Heja Sverige!!

^What he said.

Heja Sverige!!

What's with this red-head thing? First of all, there might actually be red-headed women who frequent this forum. You might think all red-heads are bad, but all women should hold you in contempt for lacking chivalry. Furthermore, why should voicing your own preferrence require you to make stupid and assinine comments about some one else. Notice, I didn't say someone else's preferrence. When you say that red-heads are ugly and crazy, you're not insulting someone who likes red-heads. You're insulting red-heads.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

What's with this red-head thing? First of all, there might actually be red-headed women who frequent this forum. You might think all red-heads are bad, but all women should hold you in contempt for lacking chivalry. Furthermore, why should voicing your own preferrence require you to make stupid and assinine comments about some one else. Notice, I didn't say someone else's preferrence. When you say that red-heads are ugly and crazy, you're not insulting someone who likes red-heads. You're insulting red-heads.

Who we talking to here?

What's with this red-head thing? First of all, there might actually be red-headed women who frequent this forum. You might think all red-heads are bad, but all women should hold you in contempt for lacking chivalry. Furthermore, why should voicing your own preference require you to make stupid and asinine comments about some one else. Notice, I didn't say someone else's preference. When you say that red-heads are ugly and crazy, you're not insulting someone who likes red-heads. You're insulting red-heads.

You're right. Turns out that all the redheads I know are Irish. So it's actually the Irish that are unhinged and compulsive. That they were redheads was happenstance.

For the record, the woman of my dreams, who I've known for many years and lives achingly far away from me at the moment, is a redhead. Her hair's thick and she cuts it boy-short as often as possible. I'm madly in love with her. I would swear off the rest of humanity and everything I love for her. So Nyah. Sticks and stones.

Edited by Pop

Who we talking to here?

*shrug* Read the thread and take a wild guess or two.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

I was saying the craziness is a bonus.

And someone here is taking this a bit too seriously.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

:down:

No offence taken, inference maken.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

Can you please stop bickering (and stop with the Internet Knight charade) and get back to admiring my Swedish blonde instead?

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Me as well.

kirottu said:

I'd be fine without the English part.

kirottu said:

Blondes, hands down. And platnium blondes are even better.

Never date a redhead. Every single one of themare crazy. Yes, every one.

LOLZ

Redheads are usually nuts.... But that's probably why i like 'em, I once dated a redhead who found pleasure in punching her own face till her nose bled when she was but a child, naturally she'd stopped by the time I was with her, but that "Crazy" attitude was still in her, and she'd casually speak of her experiences as if they were normal.

RS_Silvestri_01.jpg

"I'm a programmer at a games company... REET GOOD!" - Me

I prefer redheads :wub:

Unfortunately, the genuine ones are few and far between :(

Edited by Gorth

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

I've always preferred black-haired Italians and redheaded Irish lasses to scandinavian ice queens, honestly.

I really like Scandinavian brunettes.

Heja Sverige!!