Last Drink You Had?

Bokishi

Horribly sweet red wine, if memory serves correct, South-American.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Orange Fanta

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

i can't drink real sweet wines unless they fall into the sherry/cognac/brandy department (i.e. reconstituted wines). after dinner drinks with a piece of chocolate cake.

taks

comrade taks... just because.

Glass + Ice + Jack Daniels + Splash of Cherry Coca Cola = Happy Guard Dog

I think when future historians are recounting America's contributions to the human race, Bourbon should be in the top 10. It really is the ultimate whiskey. Think about it:

Scotch: Too imposing, it's rough on the tongue and there are so many bad brands out there that do not really age their product.

Vodka: Excellent whiskey, it's humble earthy and blends well with any acidic drink mix. But nobody wants to drink it right out of the bottle.

Gin: Ugh, ever had a gin hangover?

Canadian: Too sweet. Too much sugar in the distilling process and the yeast can not consume it all.

Irish: No flavor. It's just grain alcohol with a little color.

Cognac: It's liquor for those who can't handle liquor.

So you see, Bourbon wins hands down. Hmmm while writing this I finished my drink. I think I'll make another.

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

Glass + Ice + Jack Daniels + Splash of Cherry Coca Cola = Happy Guard Dog

I think when future historians are recounting America's contributions to the human race, Bourbon should be in the top 10. It really is the ultimate whiskey. Think about it:

Scotch: Too imposing, it's rough on the tongue and there are so many bad brands out there that do not really age their product.

Vodka: Excellent whiskey, it's humble earthy and blends well with any acidic drink mix. But nobody wants to drink it right out of the bottle.

Gin: Ugh, ever had a gin hangover?

Canadian: Too sweet. Too much sugar in the distilling process and the yeast can not consume it all.

Irish: No flavor. It's just grain alcohol with a little color.

Cognac: It's liquor for those who can't handle liquor.

So you see, Bourbon wins hands down. Hmmm while writing this I finished my drink. I think I'll make another.

I don't see how you can argue the superior taste of one particular type of whiskey over another while in the same breath admitting that you're mixing it with cherry coke. That's kind of like saying that Elvis is your favorite singer, while admitting that you like to listen to music while standing next to an operating jet engine.

Personally, I don't presume to have sampled nearly enough top-shelf whiskeys to make a "best evar" assessment. I will argue with your characterization of Irish whiskeys, though. I've still got about half a bottle remaining of a Christmas gift from my grandfather, and it's very very good:

1575w300h300_Midleton_Very_Rare_2005_Irish_Whiskey.jpg

I think I'll get myself a glass right now. (Neat.)

Edited by Enoch

Oh I'm not drowning it in CC, just a little to give it a hint of sweetness. Grenadine (1 tsp in a 4 oz glass) works too but I don't have any. I usually do drink straight or on the rocks but not Jack. Wild Turkey, Makers Mark, or Knob Creek is best neat or on ice.

Edited by Guard Dog

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

Scotch: DISLIKED BY PEOPLE WHO DON'T LIKE FLAVOUR WHEN DRINKING.

Vodka: In its purer forms, and drunk cold, it's like being snubbed socially by the archangel Gabriel.

Gin: world's best mixer. Also the only way to make G&T or martini.

Canadian: I don't know.

Irish: Subtly flavoured. Bushmills ten year ftw.

Cognac: It's liquor for those who drink through their nose, and have inexhaustible wallets.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Not meaning to be rude, but you can't seriously compare a

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.