Obsidianites unite!

Blank

I think that's a yes.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Urgh, I don't own a computer, not to mention the game. But thanks fer asking, Blank.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Today's game has been postponed, and it is now called tomorrow's game.

That's anytime from 1-10pm PST.

Edited by Blank

I'm still here, I just can't make a server. Neither can Pixies. We are lame.

You'd have made it in time Mreku, but I think we're still postponing it to tomorrow, even if we could get one working today.

Edit: Isn't it like 3am over there Mreku?

Edited by Blank

I've been thinking I'd create a module. I'm going to print out the cursed tutorials tomorrow and start researching. If I can figure out how to create a server in the interim, I'll do so and then leave it running on one of the computers. One thing you'll definitely need is voice chat. Typing stuff is a real pain. At least for me while I play and I type pretty fast.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

xfire is much better. Even if folks can't voice chat, at least the chat chat is in realtime.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

So when exactly are we starting? Assuimng it's 3am PST right now, 1pm PST tomorrow is 8am for me. I'd rather not get up so early (heh) if we don't start then.

And I"m cool with xfire, I have a mic and I usually use ventrilo.

I doubt I can have a server up and running by tomorrow, but I think the interested parties should get on xfire, ts, or ventrilo.

As for the server, I'll look into it tomorrow. I'm sure I can set up a server, but it's another one of those things where I don't want to promise a lot of time. What I CAN do is make it available at various hours to let folks play. That should give you time to come up with a permanent solution.

Obsidian Plays

downloaded xfire. Still Oerwinde on there.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg