How was the next day?

Fenghuang

Ha, I remember my time in a similar store - you really get to see the broad spectre of society. ;)

-

Drama at my work yesterday - major layoffs and people quitting. Now the remaining people have started a small psychological war on managment and each other. But I guess that's to be expected when everyone have been uncertain for so long. Still all I can think about is how much this whole situation reminds me of sub-standard clich

Fortune favors the bald.

That's too bad. Where do you work at, Ros?

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

I thought it was about you.

I don't drink or go to bars.

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

I spent the entire day working on adding radio capacity to the S Fla cell network. iPhone is coming.

you sound like my Uncle...

wait... he works on landlines.

in other news, my bipolar mixed with clinical depression and my add to make one nasty little emotional ****tail that's made it EXTREMELY hard to get myself motivated to do ANYTHING, or work, and gives me just enough hope that I can watch the candle go out for the things that go bump in the night to come and eat my soul...

oh and my 'rents are in China for another week and a half so my only outlet are two very angry cats (I lock them in at night and don't like to wake before 9 am... they want out at 6 am and make this known in the WORST way possible... by A)beating the tar out of each other, or B) beating the tar out of my arms.

What are you doing tomorrow? Maybe we could go do something.

DEADSIGS.jpg

RIP

That's too bad. Where do you work at, Ros?

In an international company that handles various kinds of projects, but mostly in the field of communication. My deparment is charged with the administration and sales of products for a Danish telecommunications company. I mostly handle the sales, but I'm also involved with translations and QA.

Fortune favors the bald.

Last night at work a man comes running in out of breath about 2:30 AM. "Man, where's your condoms?!?!" he asks, out of breath. I told him in the first isle in the middle, but he goes immediately tot he candy and chips isle. I corrected him and he rushes over, takes 10 minutes to look for the condoms, even though they are in plain sight and bright colors, as he was telling me how hot this woman he met at the bar is, grabs a pack, runs to the counter. He reeked of alcohal and sweat, plopped 5 bucks down and rushed towards the door exclaiming "I am so drunk, I hope she's worth it!"

:*

Holy crap, I thought I ran a little too far from the pub last night, but IOWA?!

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

*hums pink floyd to self*

very kewl meta

Actually, although there is a "Far Side of the Moon", there is no "Dark Side of the Moon". :*

Ha, I remember my time in a similar store - you really get to see the broad spectre of society. :)

Interesting Freudian slip there: the wide spectrum of people ... that are spectres ..! ;)

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Ha, I remember my time in a similar store - you really get to see the broad spectre of society. :teehee:

Interesting Freudian slip there: the wide spectrum of people ... that are spectres ..! :thumbsup:

I see dead people..

Fortune favors the bald.

I spent the entire day working on adding radio capacity to the S Fla cell network. iPhone is coming.

in other news, my bipolar mixed with clinical depression and my add to make one nasty little emotional ****tail that's made it EXTREMELY hard to get myself motivated to do ANYTHING, or work, and gives me just enough hope that I can watch the candle go out for the things that go bump in the night to come and eat my soul...

oh and my 'rents are in China for another week and a half so my only outlet are two very angry cats (I lock them in at night and don't like to wake before 9 am... they want out at 6 am and make this known in the WORST way possible... by A)beating the tar out of each other, or B) beating the tar out of my arms.

Working... I got a day added because Mcd's store manager is currently "out of town" I have monday and tues off then wensday on, but Thursday and friday are in jeopardy because sombody above me decided that because I was such a wreck that they needed to pull my hours to that point.so I'm going to have some... interesting times this week.

Oh and I got myself a 360.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

I just split up with that girl meaning my relationship lasted a grand total of 6 days. As Walsingham predicted 10 days he was the the closest and may now claim his prize. :thumbsup:

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

Last night at work a man comes running in out of breath about 2:30 AM. "Man, where's your condoms?!?!" he asks, out of breath. I told him in the first isle in the middle, but he goes immediately tot he candy and chips isle. I corrected him and he rushes over, takes 10 minutes to look for the condoms, even though they are in plain sight and bright colors, as he was telling me how hot this woman he met at the bar is, grabs a pack, runs to the counter. He reeked of alcohal and sweat, plopped 5 bucks down and rushed towards the door exclaiming "I am so drunk, I hope she's worth it!"

:brows:

Holy crap, I thought I ran a little too far from the pub last night, but IOWA?!

:)

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

I just split up with that girl meaning my relationship lasted a grand total of 6 days. As Walsingham predicted 10 days he was the the closest and may now claim his prize. :brows:

the right to ravish you?

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Working... I got a day added because Mcd's store manager is currently "out of town" I have monday and tues off then wensday on, but Thursday and friday are in jeopardy because sombody above me decided that because I was such a wreck that they needed to pull my hours to that point.so I'm going to have some... interesting times this week.

Oh and I got myself a 360.

Dang.

DEADSIGS.jpg

RIP

I just split up with that girl meaning my relationship lasted a grand total of 6 days. As Walsingham predicted 10 days he was the the closest and may now claim his prize. :brows:

the right to ravish you?

He earned that right a long time ago :)

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

Guest Accept

My day was cool.

I spent it outside, in the sun. It was incredible hot here today.

So most of the day I just laid on the trampoline gazzing in the sun listening to music... :brows:

Edited by Accept

Today, I spent most of my time doing laundry, shopping for groceries, and cleaning the house, all of which I can't do during the week nowadays.

I was thinking, the next time I'm up north, that I'd try to see Calax and Childe.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Today I first played beach volleyball and burned myself all over my white, Swedish body. Then I sat on a stand and watched the finals in the Elite League Beach volleyball tournament that was held downtown. It was awesome! Those guys are so good!!

Then me and a couple of friends barbecued some food and played Guitar Hero 2 until now. Good day for me!

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Today, I spent most of my time doing laundry, shopping for groceries, and cleaning the house, all of which I can't do during the week nowadays.

I was thinking, the next time I'm up north, that I'd try to see Calax and Childe.

Just let me know when you'll be up here next.

DEADSIGS.jpg

RIP

Guest The Architect

It was my Dad's birthday on Saturday. We had a dozen odd relies over and a few of his good friends over for dinner that night.

He had no idea anyone was coming over.

Then on Sunday he took his new $500 driver out for a swing with his golf loving friends. After golf he invited two Maoris who played golf with him on Sunday over for a drink... and I kicked both their asses in a game of pool :ermm::). Though I was practicing before and after the footy, before they rocked up.

Then I jumped on this forum some time last night, and I'm on here now today, as today is a public holiday over here, so TAFE can get buggered today. Don't know what I'm going to do for the rest of today, really. Haven't planned anything, as I'm a pretty last minute, not well organised kind of person to be honest.

Edited by The Architect

I've been trying to take some very long exposure streaking star-horizon photos, just to see if I can. But so far, they haven't been too great.

Doesn't help that I don't have a remote switch to reduce camera shake when you repress the shutter at the end. :D

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I dozed off for half the day, after a gluttonous breakfast here at the spa hotel. I read a couple of hundred pages of Perdido Street Station and tried my best to read the linguistics books, but, thanks to my earlier devotion to them, I can almost recite the buggers by now, I ended up playing a lot of Prince of Persia: Two Thrones and feasting on fresh pineapple bits.

Was a good day all in all, though this public computer is trying it's best to undermine that. I can't even convert images to sizes for uploading, since this buggeral doesn't allow me to use the right mouse button. Perplexed, yeah.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Today I started a new job and broke up with my girlfriend. Now ends one chapter of my life, and another begins.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg